Getting to know you....

Hello, I'm Marie Line, I'm 39 years ago. I live in Perpignan in the south of the France and I learn english for my TOEIC and because my ancestors are Irish and I love English. I'm a witch:smile: Irish . I have got paranormal faculties. I'm so happy to share my experiences with you.
Welcome to the PNF Marie! I also am looking forward to hearing about your experiences. Feel free to read through all the various threads on the forum. Lot's of stuff here.

Hello everyone! I'm Amityville, a 29 years old trans women from Spain. I've always been connected to the paranormal all my life and I'm interested to reconnect with the investigative aspect of it. I want to write a haunted house novel and some inspiration would help me in the process.

About me; I love reading books, doing fitness, seeing movies, playing video games (mostly WoW), dancing, practicing yoga and some other hobbies.

Thank you for accepting me here. ^^

Thanks for having me around! :) I applied here because I wanted to ask a question about writing. I will write out that bit below. Some general stuff about myself: I have been across Europe and have talked with many people on all kind of esoteric topics, I am down to earth in general in the types of topics I discuss. My interests are in philosophy and esoterics, I enjoy to write and figure out compelling mysteries on our globe in a satisfying way that can be backed up in science yet does also include knowledge on transdimentional constructs, knowledge on paranormal constructs, and knowledge on accessing innate abilities in a way that can be both scientifically proven and utilized.. I also have interest in ancient cultures, alongside a broad knowledge in general with many areas of interest.

I have written over the past year for a treatise I am working on, in the range of hundereds of pages of dense texts. It covers the origin of modern science, the mysteries of the occult from an all encompassing broad perspective, full of untold stories and jaw dropping practices, and much more.. I currently am in search for a place where to alter and edit my work, and after completion release it for free through a hand-bound-to-hand-bound book journey. My writings are extensive and long, and in a semi-journal style with plenty of notes and mind scrambles as so one can also get to know me a bit better through it. Upon revising my work I seek to remove the more personal bits out of it and formalize it more upon each iteration.

All in all a multi-functional project that will take me a couple of years before it is fully completed. Often I am returned that my request is, though they do not literally say it, is outlandish. O.O I would like to raise though I seek to keep the content availability limited till it is released, I would encourage discussions about it if there are interesting bits worth to be discussed. After the manuscript is completed a copy, in the form of pictures or non-selectable text to prefent copy-pasting, could be re-posted on the forums somewhere if the content where to be entertaining enough so that it is not lost to you.

The particular environment I am looking for consists out of the following:
  • A thread that has an persistant edit option
  • A thread that has read only (or read only recommendation)
  • Thread being deleted upon completion of the project
  • The thread with the work in progress manuscript being only available to a small group of people

Anyways, I do look forward to figuring out the possibilities!
Welcome!

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hello, I'm Marie Line, I'm 39 years ago. I live in Perpignan in the south of the France and I learn english for my TOEIC and because my ancestors are Irish and I love English. I'm a witch:smile: Irish . I have got paranormal faculties. I'm so happy to share my experiences with you.
Welcome! My youngest has been learning French! He loves French culture as well! Im also Irish, scottish and German but im like 90% German lol my mothers father was from Germany and my grandmother was irish. My dads side is just German mostly.

Hello everyone! I'm Amityville, a 29 years old trans women from Spain. I've always been connected to the paranormal all my life and I'm interested to reconnect with the investigative aspect of it. I want to write a haunted house novel and some inspiration would help me in the process.

About me; I love reading books, doing fitness, seeing movies, playing video games (mostly WoW), dancing, practicing yoga and some other hobbies.

Welcome. My youngest is a Trans male! Glad youre here!

Reactions: Selectric

Welcome to the group, Amity. Love the name lol. We have many subjects here to dive into not just paranormal. You'll find we are all tied into the paranormal somehow, though varying experiences.

Reactions: jellyforspongebob
Hi everyone !
I am a retired Spanish teacher and have been in education for 32 years ! During the last 18 of those years I would turn off the lights on Halloween in my classes and talk about La Llorona. the Chupa Cabra and the Sombrerón...all the good Mexican legends .I spent some time in Mexico and this is where I learned about the spooky legends .I lived abroad in many countries for 20nyears but now I am an old lady .I have always been interested in the paranormal as I lived in a very old 350 year old colonial home in South America at one time of my life and it was haunted I felt and back then I was very young.Cant wait to hear from all of you

Hi everyone !
I am a retired Spanish teacher and have been in education for 32 years ! During the last 18 of those years I would turn off the lights on Halloween in my classes and talk about La Llorona. the Chupa Cabra and the Sombrerón...all the good Mexican legends .I spent some time in Mexico and this is where I learned about the spooky legends .I lived abroad in many countries for 20nyears but now I am an old lady .I have always been interested in the paranormal as I lived in a very old 350 year old colonial home in South America at one time of my life and it was haunted I felt and back then I was very young.Cant wait to hear from all of you
Welcome, Pen, from another "old lady"! lol Glad to have you with us. Don't know what time zone you are in, but we usually try to stop by Live Chat about 8 PM ET at night and have a regular live chat scheduled every Thursday. Hope you can join in with us so we can get to know you. :) If you need assist in navigating, just let us know.