Getting to know you....

Cryptids are something I've had a small interest for, and something I'd hope to find (and survive, if any of the tales around them are any indication). Another thing im interested in are "Glitch in the matrix" situations, I've read up a lot on those things. Sipposed gateways to other realities also pique my interest, though thats something I'd be unlikely to find. My main thing that I want to to is like loose research. To study and identify phenomena, to record experiences in a very lucid and clear way if possible. I just have this huge desire to *know*, if that makes sense. I want to explore places and research the things I may or may not find, to catalogue and study so that if these creatures and phenomena do exist, we as a whole can understand them.
cool... there is a forum for pretty much all the above...lol... dive right in and explore each forum, ask questions, share your ideas and have fun.

I've never been on a forum type website before, so please bear with me if I have trouble navigating.
My name is Flint, at least on here it will be. My username is Stay Safe because I believe that with all the weird and wild things out there in the world, safety is important.
So uhhhh. More about me.
I'm in my early 20's, and haven't really found my place in life yet. Still looking for something that fits. I'm on this site because I am cautiously optimistic about things, objects, and entities that might be beyond the norm. While my personal experiences are few and far in between, I'd like to think that all the crazy things that get reported online or otherwise have some sort of weight to them. Not everything is true, obviously. I believe its important to separate truth from lies. And lately, I have been feeling this drive to try and find the truth, to search for things long thought to be only fiction or made up. I like to think that at the very least, knowing these sorts of things would spice up life a bit. So I've come here as an unsure first step in...a direction, certainly. I hope you guys will treat me well, and I will return the kindness.
Welcome to the PNF Flint. As much as i'd love to say searching for definitive answers within the paranormal realms is going to be easy...it is not lol. You will find many on this forum have had experiences for many years and we can only speculate as to what is really going on. Knowing there is a God (higher power/being) is a start. Also knowing there are other things out there that really don't mean us any good is a good mindset to hold. There are people that delve into this stuff deeper with investigations etc, but the average person mostly in their own ways just want activity to stop. If you want a good place/subject to dig into would be Skinwalker Ranch. There is so much different activity all across the board going on there. There are also tons of threads here varying on subjects and experiences.

safety is important.
One of the goals of the ParaNormal Forum (PNF) is to provide a safe environment that allows members to freely share experiences and offer opinions and receive positive feedback from other members. We do ask a lot of questions when experiences are shared. It is to help everyone understand situations and offer feedback. Welcome to PNF stay_safe .

I've never been on a forum type website before, so please bear with me if I have trouble navigating.
My name is Flint, at least on here it will be. My username is Stay Safe because I believe that with all the weird and wild things out there in the world, safety is important.
So uhhhh. More about me.
I'm in my early 20's, and haven't really found my place in life yet. Still looking for something that fits. I'm on this site because I am cautiously optimistic about things, objects, and entities that might be beyond the norm. While my personal experiences are few and far in between, I'd like to think that all the crazy things that get reported online or otherwise have some sort of weight to them. Not everything is true, obviously. I believe its important to separate truth from lies. And lately, I have been feeling this drive to try and find the truth, to search for things long thought to be only fiction or made up. I like to think that at the very least, knowing these sorts of things would spice up life a bit. So I've come here as an unsure first step in...a direction, certainly. I hope you guys will treat me well, and I will return the kindness.
Welcome aboard Safe, we are a friendly group here. I look forward to getting to know you. See you on the threads. Please feel free to message us if you need help.

Hey guys. This was my previous username. I sadly lost this account due to not remembering my password and not having access to the email anymore.

This is my new account from now. I’ve made sure to keep notes of my login credentials just in case I lose access again.

I’m glad to be back! Most definitely missed all these conversations!
Welcome back, Auras :)

Hi all. Thought I'd give this place a try ... it seems nice and quiet in here, unlike other places I've look into. :rolleyes:

I've had "experiences" since the mid-fifties and essentially all I'm interested in are final answers. I've spent decades trying to put this picture together ... and it's NEVER over.

Hi all. Thought I'd give this place a try ... it seems nice and quiet in here, unlike other places I've look into. :rolleyes:

I've had "experiences" since the mid-fifties and essentially all I'm interested in are final answers. I've spent decades trying to put this picture together ... and it's NEVER over.
Hi Quester, and welcome. Yes, we try to run a repectful, non-judgmental forum where we hope everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Not sure we can provide any "final answers," but we have a lot of bright, friendly folks here who can help you along that path.

Welcome :D

Reactions: Debi