Getting to know you....

Greetings. Hate to say it but, I'm beginning to lean towards Flesh and blood who can come and go thru dimensional portals. I've read quite a few reports where someone is clearly following tracks and they just...end like in the middle of a field. Otherwise, a remnant of Gigantopithecus. My best friend and I jus may have caught one coming out of a portal. I'll post the story in a few days.

And Thank you

Hello,
Thank you for having me as a member. I'm not very good at introductions but I will give it my best shot.

My name is Josh and I am 23 years of age. While I am a young soul, I have had a keen interest in the paranormal and spirituality since about the age of 13. There is something that draws me towards it which I cannot really explain. Aside from that, I am a bit of a loner. I like spending time by myself with my thoughts. I grew up with animals so I am an animal lover. I grew up with dogs, cats, rabbits, parrots, snakes, bearded dragons. At the moment though, we only have a dog, who is called masie!

I think that's all for now.

Again, thanks for having me! :)
Hey guys. This was my previous username. I sadly lost this account due to not remembering my password and not having access to the email anymore.

This is my new account from now. I’ve made sure to keep notes of my login credentials just in case I lose access again.

I’m glad to be back! Most definitely missed all these conversations!

Reactions: Selectric
Hey guys. This was my previous username. I sadly lost this account due to not remembering my password and not having access to the email anymore.

This is my new account from now. I’ve made sure to keep notes of my login credentials just in case I lose access again.

I’m glad to be back! Most definitely missed all these conversations!
Welcome back, are you using the name Portal now?

Reactions: Selectric and Auras
I've never been on a forum type website before, so please bear with me if I have trouble navigating.
My name is Flint, at least on here it will be. My username is Stay Safe because I believe that with all the weird and wild things out there in the world, safety is important.
So uhhhh. More about me.
I'm in my early 20's, and haven't really found my place in life yet. Still looking for something that fits. I'm on this site because I am cautiously optimistic about things, objects, and entities that might be beyond the norm. While my personal experiences are few and far in between, I'd like to think that all the crazy things that get reported online or otherwise have some sort of weight to them. Not everything is true, obviously. I believe its important to separate truth from lies. And lately, I have been feeling this drive to try and find the truth, to search for things long thought to be only fiction or made up. I like to think that at the very least, knowing these sorts of things would spice up life a bit. So I've come here as an unsure first step in...a direction, certainly. I hope you guys will treat me well, and I will return the kindness.

I've never been on a forum type website before, so please bear with me if I have trouble navigating.
My name is Flint, at least on here it will be. My username is Stay Safe because I believe that with all the weird and wild things out there in the world, safety is important.
So uhhhh. More about me.
I'm in my early 20's, and haven't really found my place in life yet. Still looking for something that fits. I'm on this site because I am cautiously optimistic about things, objects, and entities that might be beyond the norm. While my personal experiences are few and far in between, I'd like to think that all the crazy things that get reported online or otherwise have some sort of weight to them. Not everything is true, obviously. I believe its important to separate truth from lies. And lately, I have been feeling this drive to try and find the truth, to search for things long thought to be only fiction or made up. I like to think that at the very least, knowing these sorts of things would spice up life a bit. So I've come here as an unsure first step in...a direction, certainly. I hope you guys will treat me well, and I will return the kindness.
welcome to the forum Flint, what types of paranormal subjects do you find more interesting, cryptids, ghosts, alien/ufo, spiritual, etc.... have you had any experiances that brought this quest up or just curious because of the media type spotlight?.... look around and jump right in, lots of great knowledgable members to share thoughts and maybe get answers from... this is a great place with a lot of great people, dont worry

welcome to the forum Flint, what types of paranormal subjects do you find more interesting, cryptids, ghosts, alien/ufo, spiritual, etc.... have you had any experiances that brought this quest up or just curious because of the media type spotlight?.... look around and jump right in, lots of great knowledgable members to share thoughts and maybe get answers from... this is a great place with a lot of great people, dont worry
Cryptids are something I've had a small interest for, and something I'd hope to find (and survive, if any of the tales around them are any indication). Another thing im interested in are "Glitch in the matrix" situations, I've read up a lot on those things. Sipposed gateways to other realities also pique my interest, though thats something I'd be unlikely to find. My main thing that I want to to is like loose research. To study and identify phenomena, to record experiences in a very lucid and clear way if possible. I just have this huge desire to *know*, if that makes sense. I want to explore places and research the things I may or may not find, to catalogue and study so that if these creatures and phenomena do exist, we as a whole can understand them.