Getting to know you....

I was a part of this group many moons ago. I found this pages' website address tucked away in an old Linda Goodmans star signs book the other day. I had written down in it my old username and password I apparently used at the time, which of course didn't work as I hadn't logged in in years. My old username I used was "Moon Goddess" thought I would share that info. :) THAT is how I returned/re-connected. Everything in Divine timing as it were
I think I have been a member of this forum a couple of times before… Kind of wish I could log into those accounts, or at least the oldest one.

Reactions: Paintman
Hello, I'm Nutty, and it's my real life nickname. Thanks for letting me join your website. Haunted houses and cryptids interest me a lot. Anyway it's really nice to be here x
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Nutty
Hi everyone! My name is Lonny, some call me Tworivers. I am 51 years old, from the deep south, married to a wonderful Mississippi gal. I build pretty creepy Halloween props, ride dirt bikes, play lead guitar and love to camp! While I have seen an actual UFO back in 1987 and a female ghost on 5 different occasions, Bigfoot research is more my expertise. I would consider myself the (real deal) unlike this current trend of (enthusiasts) and have been researching for 23 years now. I am here because I need Ya'lls help with some paranormal (we believe) audio we've been getting. Thanks for letting me in!

Hi everyone! My name is Lonny, some call me Tworivers. I am 51 years old, from the deep south, married to a wonderful Mississippi gal. I build pretty creepy Halloween props, ride dirt bikes, play lead guitar and love to camp! While I have seen an actual UFO back in 1987 and a female ghost on 5 different occasions, Bigfoot research is more my expertise. I would consider myself the (real deal) unlike this current trend of (enthusiasts) and have been researching for 23 years now. I am here because I need Ya'lls help with some paranormal (we believe) audio we've been getting. Thanks for letting me in!
Welcome