Getting to know you....

I am interested in most aspects of the paranormal. That includes ghosts, UFOs, cryptids, time travel, Skinwalker Ranch, the possibility of dimensional bleed-through and pretty much everything else. I've followed many of the topics for over five decades.

I also read voraciously.
Welcome to the forum tribute. There's a lot of information and experiences here for you to scan through. Looking forward to your posts.

Reactions: Paintman
I am interested in most aspects of the paranormal. That includes ghosts, UFOs, cryptids, time travel, Skinwalker Ranch, the possibility of dimensional bleed-through and pretty much everything else. I've followed many of the topics for over five decades.

I also read voraciously.
Welcome aboard, we look forward to your posts.

I’m new here. I’ve seen some things that can not be explained by any other way except for being paranormal. The first memory I have with the paranormal is this strange light I’d wake up and see for awhile when I was six. Since then I’ve had visions and messages from people who have died, seen floating tiny glittery orbs in an apartment that I lived in for a few years, vivid dreams of past events, and a murder victim that keeps wanting me to free the person that the rest of the world thinks killed her. The last one I have had to deal with for the past fourteen years and no one seems to believe me when I tell them that this woman keeps contacting me and wants me to help her.

I’m new here. I’ve seen some things that can not be explained by any other way except for being paranormal. The first memory I have with the paranormal is this strange light I’d wake up and see for awhile when I was six. Since then I’ve had visions and messages from people who have died, seen floating tiny glittery orbs in an apartment that I lived in for a few years, vivid dreams of past events, and a murder victim that keeps wanting me to free the person that the rest of the world thinks killed her. The last one I have had to deal with for the past fourteen years and no one seems to believe me when I tell them that this woman keeps contacting me and wants me to help her.
Welcome JF, I'm very interested in the women that wants you to help, hope you can tell us more, cheers OZ.

WELCOME TO ALL OUR NEWEST MEMBERS!

Paulm, WitchAndShaman, Child of God, shadoworb, bonnietaylorauthor (If I missed anyone who is new and posting, please add yourself right onto this thread!)

So pleased to have you with us and posting! We'd love to hear about "who you are". Do feel free to tell us a bit about yourself!

To our already established members, take a moment to tell our new family members a bit about you!

Pull a chair up around the fireplace and get to know each other.

Hit the BIG BLUE REPLY button (upper right) or scroll to bottom and begin writing in the box that says "write your reply " or just read previous member introductions until you feel comfortable posting.
Hello everyone! Looking forward to reading about everyone’s experiences and sharing some of my own… maybe I’ll make some new friends too!

Hello everyone! Looking forward to reading about everyone’s experiences and sharing some of my own… maybe I’ll make some new friends too!
Welcome to the PNF Firefly. Lot's of friendly people here. Looking forward to hearing your experiences and do dig into the variety of threads here.