Getting to know you....

Hello, my name is Moon :) Hope everyone is well! :) A tiny bit about me... I was born in early fall, under a waning gibbous Moon. :lastqmoon: My favorite color is purple/lavender. I'm 50 & live in the North East of the US.

I'm a virgo, cat lover. I enjoy late night am radio (any coast listeners out there? ) started listening back when Art was on in the early 90's.

I love all the seasons but I think Fall/Autumn/samhain is my favorite time of year. Enjoy writing/blogging & art. I'm a mental health awareness & self care advocate. I like to read, crochet & enjoy the silence in my free time.

I enjoy all things metaphysical. Born with a few gifts/talents/abilities & have always read tarot as far back as I can remember. I'm a spiritual advisor/life coach several decades now & enjoy connecting with folks from all over the world. Online.

I teach energy protection & am a certified Reiki practitioner, aromatherapist & love making "mystical blends" with my oils.

Happy to be a part of this online forum, I hope everyone has a relaxing evening & week ahead. Blessings, Moon

Reactions: ozentity
Hello, my name is Moon :) Hope everyone is well! :) A tiny bit about me... I was born in early fall, under a waning gibbous Moon. :lastqmoon: My favorite color is purple/lavender. I'm 50 & live in the North East of the US.

I'm a virgo, cat lover. I enjoy late night am radio (any coast listeners out there? ) started listening back when Art was on in the early 90's.

I love all the seasons but I think Fall/Autumn/samhain is my favorite time of year. Enjoy writing/blogging & art. I'm a mental health awareness & self care advocate. I like to read, crochet & enjoy the silence in my free time.

I enjoy all things metaphysical. Born with a few gifts/talents/abilities & have always read tarot as far back as I can remember. I'm a spiritual advisor/life coach several decades now & enjoy connecting with folks from all over the world. Online.

I teach energy protection & am a certified Reiki practitioner, aromatherapist & love making "mystical blends" with my oils.

Happy to be a part of this online forum, I hope everyone has a relaxing evening & week ahead. Blessings, Moon
Welcome to the Paranormal Forum Lavender Moon , AKA Moon. Thanks for telling us a bit about yourself.

Reactions: Lavender Moon

Hello, Moon, and welcome! You may not be aware, but this was the official moderated forum for Art Bell's Dark Matter and MITD. After he left the air, we became the Paranormal Forum. Art was our beginning and the reason we are a forum.

Coast, well, I do listen, but I am not a Noory fan. That's another whole thread on its own for another day. ;)

Hello, Moon, and welcome! You may not be aware, but this was the official moderated forum for Art Bell's Dark Matter and MITD. After he left the air, we became the Paranormal Forum. Art was our beginning and the reason we are a forum.

Coast, well, I do listen, but I am not a Noory fan. That's another whole thread on its own for another day. ;)
Hello Debi, Thank you & thank you for sharing that info with me :<3 I didn't know that. HOWEVER I'm very happy to know that! I SO miss listening to Art! I agree with you 1000 % about what you said about the current host of C2CAM. I feel Art would not have had him take over had he known ... AnYwAyZzzzzz I do listen at night as it has this way about putting me to sleep..I don't need my ambien anymore. I wonder is Heather still doing the show since Art transferred over? I actually remember having created a fb candlelight vigil page for Art but I never made it public. It was my way I think to grieve after I learned the sad news. Well it's good to be in zen and have connected with this forum and to learn that Art is connected to this page. I do feel at home and in alignment with where I am! Always paying attention to those signs! :)

Reactions: Debi
Hello Debi, Thank you & thank you for sharing that info with me :<3 I didn't know that. HOWEVER I'm very happy to know that! I SO miss listening to Art! I agree with you 1000 % about what you said about the current host of C2CAM. I feel Art would not have had him take over had he known ... AnYwAyZzzzzz I do listen at night as it has this way about putting me to sleep..I don't need my ambien anymore. I wonder is Heather still doing the show since Art transferred over? I actually remember having created a fb candlelight vigil page for Art but I never made it public. It was my way I think to grieve after I learned the sad news. Well it's good to be in zen and have connected with this forum and to learn that Art is connected to this page. I do feel at home and in alignment with where I am! Always paying attention to those signs! :)
Don't think Heather is doing anything now. I don't follow her.

If you have questions, just give us a shout. We're a friendly bunch here!

Reactions: garnetsilver
Don't think Heather is doing anything now. I don't follow her.

If you have questions, just give us a shout. We're a friendly bunch here!
I was a part of this group many moons ago. I found this pages' website address tucked away in an old Linda Goodmans star signs book the other day. I had written down in it my old username and password I apparently used at the time, which of course didn't work as I hadn't logged in in years. My old username I used was "Moon Goddess" thought I would share that info. :) THAT is how I returned/re-connected. Everything in Divine timing as it were