Getting to know you....

Hello Everyone,
I'm delighted to be a new member, thank you Debi. Love the fireplace, very inviting.

I'll be filling out the profile shortly, in the meantime, I'm a grandmother of 4, and claim many more.
I live in small town southern Idaho with my husband and some four-legged furry friends. Joined a
rescue group for assistance with adoptions, since we'd been adopted by more and more, and more.
Hubby says I just have a way with animals and animals know it. I think he's right.

My sentiments Debi re: coffee and chocolate, dark chocolate.

It's nice to see the acceptance there is today. Growing up, I learned to keep my mouth shut, unless
asked or something was about to happen, even with family members re: experiences. "You shouldn't
talk about that, people will think you're weird, it's not 'normal', you could be committed", and so on.
So, I grew up believing I was a weirdo. I kept things to myself, for the most part, but I didn't care what
people thought about me when I had to speak up.

Again, thank you for approving me to join. - Sil

Hello Everyone,
I'm delighted to be a new member, thank you Debi. Love the fireplace, very inviting.

I'll be filling out the profile shortly, in the meantime, I'm a grandmother of 4, and claim many more.
I live in small town southern Idaho with my husband and some four-legged furry friends. Joined a
rescue group for assistance with adoptions, since we'd been adopted by more and more, and more.
Hubby says I just have a way with animals and animals know it. I think he's right.

It's nice to see the acceptance there is today. Growing up, I learned to keep my mouth shut, unless
asked or something was about to happen, even with family members re: experiences. "You shouldn't
talk about that, people will think you're weird, it's not 'normal', you could be committed", and so on.
So, I grew up believing I was a weirdo. I kept things to myself, for the most part, but I didn't care what

Yes, coffee is a must :) Glad you joined the group. It is a fine collection of people from all over sharing thoughts and experiences. I had the same responses growing up where most didn't want to talk about this stuff or viewed it as ridiculous. It was nice to meet select few that were as interested or have witnessed similar stuff. Once i came here, i already knew the subject had become more mainstream, but listening to the many accounts here changed my views considerably.

Growing up, I learned to keep my mouth shut, unless
Welcome to the forum Siloette, your story sounds similar to mine and I'm also an animal person. Most on here have had paranormal experiences so don't be shy to speak of yours, they are all nice people here. Call me Oz.

Hello Everyone,

Hiya !

Reactions: Selectric
I'm new here; this is my first post, in fact.
I arrived here today, after watching a video on YouTube, when looking-up "Time Travel" ...
(So I hope this website is paying you royalties, lol). Btw, how much of that is indeed true about you?

After watching it, I had to investigate though, because 1. I'm a night-owl, and used to love listening to Coast-to-Coast Radio on 1210 (Philadelphia), and 2. I personally, am a madman, and so I needed to find one who takes this sort of thing seriously, and is sincere-enough to disregard judgment by their peers, the scientific community, the media, etc. and instead is simply a "do-er", driven to push the boundaries of science, ethics, and reality as we know it.

That said, I'm a weirdo in disguise as an alpha-male, lol. I grew up watching XXX as a kid; y'know, X-men, The X-Files, and Channel 95 on your cable box; the one that never really came in clearly, but every once in a while you'd get lucky and receive a proper image for a moment?? :D
I'm just sayin', that was me at 12, lol.
Oh! And Unsolved Mysteries, with Robert Stack; the OG, with the trenchcoat.
(It was never the same without 'em).

So anyway, I'm interested in time-travel, and teleportation; my uncle worked on the tug-boats in the Philadelphia Naval Yard, moving ships around, and would take me with him at times, just to introduce me to the job (it was always night-work), and maybe get me interested. I was too young at the time to realize what opportunities that may have granted, but the reason I enjoyed going with him, was simply because I knew of how haunted those naval ships were said to be, and I wanted to get as close as I could to where the U.S.S. Eldridge had been teleported. The Naval Yards been retired for some time; so there's not much going on there anymore, but we still refer to it as "The Phila. Naval Yard", or "The Naval Yard".

In sum, if yourself, or any potential Nikola Tesla's out there, would like a risk-taker, willing to participate in some meta-physical madness, like jumping through a portal, or encountering aliens, in the name of all that's extraordinary ... Then, I'd like to volunteer my services.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new here; this is my first post, in fact.
I arrived here today, after watching a video on YouTube, when looking-up "Time Travel" ...
(So I hope this website is paying you royalties, lol). Btw, how much of that is indeed true about you?

After watching it, I had to investigate though, because 1. I'm a night-owl, and used to love listening to Coast-to-Coast Radio on 1210 (Philadelphia), and 2. I personally, am a madman, and so I needed to find one who takes this sort of thing seriously, and is sincere-enough to disregard judgment by their peers, the scientific community, the media, etc. and instead is simply a "do-er", driven to push the boundaries of science, ethics, and reality as we know it.

That said, I'm a weirdo in disguise as an alpha-male, lol. I grew up watching XXX as a kid; y'know, X-men, The X-Files, and Channel 95 on your cable box; the one that never really came in clearly, but every once in a while you'd get lucky and receive a proper image for a moment?? :D
I'm just sayin', that was me at 12, lol.
Oh! And Unsolved Mysteries, with Robert Stack; the OG, with the trenchcoat.
(It was never the same without 'em).

So anyway, I'm interested in time-travel, and teleportation; my uncle worked on the tug-boats in the Philadelphia Naval Yard, moving ships around, and would take me with him at times, just to introduce me to the job (it was always night-work), and maybe get me interested. I was too young at the time to realize what opportunities that may have granted, but the reason I enjoyed going with him, was simply because I knew of how haunted those naval ships were said to be, and I wanted to get as close as I could to where the U.S.S. Eldridge had been teleported. The Naval Yards been retired for some time; so there's not much going on there anymore, but we still refer to it as "The Phila. Naval Yard", or "The Naval Yard".

In sum, if yourself, or any potential Nikola Tesla's out there, would like a risk-taker, willing to participate in some meta-physical madness, like jumping through a portal, or encountering aliens, in the name of all that's extraordinary ... Then, I'd like to volunteer my services.

Thank you!
Welcome to the forum :) I don't know much about time travel or aliens, but have had my go with the paranormal. This is a good place to share your experiences/thoughts and not be shunned or ridiculed for your personal beliefs. My grandfather used to work at the Philadelphia Shipyard many years ago. Also, thanks for the heads up which station has C2C in this area :)