Getting to know you....

Good day everyone, I have had a mild interest in the paranormal / supernatural for many years ... with a special interest in cryptidzoology as I am a biologist. I have decided to delve more deeply into the topic as I was recently introduced to numerous shows like Les Stroud pursuing bigfoot, or Ghost Mine, etc. I want to raise my awareness level of what is happening around me. I will shortly be buying my first EMF meter. It is nice to find a group a can discuss these things with.
Welcome to the PNF Motto. There is a lot happening around us lol. If you have never experienced anything paranormal before, once you open yourself up to it, be protected. It can sound like old hat, but it is essential. If i knew back then what still little i know now, would've helped me deal with what i've experienced.

Good day everyone, I have had a mild interest in the paranormal / supernatural for many years ... with a special interest in cryptidzoology as I am a biologist. I have decided to delve more deeply into the topic as I was recently introduced to numerous shows like Les Stroud pursuing bigfoot, or Ghost Mine, etc. I want to raise my awareness level of what is happening around me. I will shortly be buying my first EMF meter. It is nice to find a group a can discuss these things with.
Welcome! Post often.

Hi all, it's nice to find a place that won't judge me for what I do and make me feel like a lunatic?. I am 38, and have lived with the paranormal for 36 years. Over the last few years I have 'sprung to life' as it were. I've always been able to see and sense ghosts spirits and entities, but over the last few years I have come into my own. I am now a medium, I can automatic write, see, communicate with and cross over human ghosts. I can also communicate with demonic entities, automatic write, see and destroy these. I must have destroyed well over a thousand entities in the last few years from objects and buildings / homes. It's a lot to explain so I'll leave it at that for now. I have trouble with finding people like me, who can grab an entity with my bare hands and rip it's energy apart, people think it's fake ‍♀️.
Have a nice day all, thanks for the acceptance.

Hi all, it's nice to find a place that won't judge me for what I do and make me feel like a lunatic?. I am 38, and have lived with the paranormal for 36 years. Over the last few years I have 'sprung to life' as it were. I've always been able to see and sense ghosts spirits and entities, but over the last few years I have come into my own. I am now a medium, I can automatic write, see, communicate with and cross over human ghosts. I can also communicate with demonic entities, automatic write, see and destroy these. I must have destroyed well over a thousand entities in the last few years from objects and buildings / homes. It's a lot to explain so I'll leave it at that for now. I have trouble with finding people like me, who can grab an entity with my bare hands and rip it's energy apart, people think it's fake ‍♀️.
Have a nice day all, thanks for the acceptance.
Welcome to PNF Venoch. This is a good place to share your experiences and not be judged. Even if not in the mood for paranormal stuff, there are other subjects here too. The D word isn't used much here as they don't deserve the mention. Looking forward to reading your experiences and hope you enjoy all the content.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Welcome!

You came to a safe place. I turn 64 soon and only discovered my own gift a couple of years ago, after a lifetime of denial. People here understand.

Just don't let anyone see you manipulating energy at work. That can cause awkwardness, lol.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hello everyone, I had a telepathic incident the day my son was murdered. That was many years ago, but now in my senior years I've begun to think about how that experience might be related to my own death. My doctor hasn't told me I've got a terminal disease (other than aging itself, of course) but I thought it might be helpful to get on a forum like this one and see where it takes me.

Bill (Qwertyportne)

Hello everyone, I had a telepathic incident the day my son was murdered. That was many years ago, but now in my senior years I've begun to think about how that experience might be related to my own death. My doctor hasn't told me I've got a terminal disease (other than aging itself, of course) but I thought it might be helpful to get on a forum like this one and see where it takes me.

Bill (Qwertyportne)
Welcome Bill, to the ParaNormal Forum. Have you had other premonitions?

Bill (Qwertyportne)
Welcome to the forum.

Bill (Qwertyportne)
Hello Bill, and welcome. If you feel comfortable relating the story of your telepathic incident, and subsequent thoughts on it, there are those here who can be helpful in you unraveling it.