Getting to know you....

You can test it with people - hold their keys and try to see what impressions come through - Keys are great for this sort of work... I love doing psychometry and treat it as a game to develop the gift ;>)
Please feel free to start a thread on the topic.

I am finally getting to this. I am 60 and became a widow 3 years ago. My grief led me to becoming more involved with the paranormal world around me. My family has always believed, and embraced the fact that there are many layers to the onion called Earth, but at this time in my life, I am ready to learn all I can. I love the outdoors and being away from cities, I fish and camp and live near the Sierra mountains in Carson City, Nevada. I find so much peace there, and am looking forward to finding a huge granite rock to fish on and sunbathe on this Summer. I was looking for safe places to learn and share, then found your forum. I appreciate the general atmosphere here and thank you for providing it.

Greetings All!

I'm just another Spirit experiencing this worldly condition.
I was all grown up, before I realized that there were others similar to me.

I have a lot to learn, and a lot to share.
It's my pleasure to be here.
Thank you

Had to come and tell Debi's House that Puella aka Sis is an old and dear friend from a forum I moderated long long LONG ago. After years of searching the ashes of a forum that literally disappeared over night - I found only two of many. Not long ago (less then a year I think), the phone rang and as usual I said "I aint talking right now" as my son answered it. He was quiet for a minute and I was glaring and daring - but he said "ah Mom, there's a lady here says she wants to talk to you"... I'm glaring harder and said "WHAT DID I JUST SAY???" rather loudly... :japanesegoblin: lol - he listens again and says "Mom, she said to tell you it's G*&*&&. My reply, I don't know a G*&*&& get off the phone - okay okay - then I hear a yelling on the other end and he say's She says to tell you its "Peri" (not complete for her privacy)... OH Lawdy give me that phone. lololol After years of searching she had found me. Thank' ee Creator. I'll have to tell ya, tears were streaming (she didn't know that) and we talked long and long.

I finally persuaded her that This House is Home - Tribe - Family - and I see she finally entered The Halls. Welcome Puella and Peace be Upon You. Here there be Angels of Light everywhere.

Treat her with kindness guys - she has wandered long in the mists - She is a Chikde of Light seeking shelter from the storm of darkness and has done so for many long miles.

She is Anitsiskua "Bird Clan" and Sister lost and now found.

Okay... now I'm bawling again - I swear I don't know what's WRONG with me... 'walks off muttering"

Had to come and tell Debi's House that Puella aka Sis is an old and dear friend from a forum I moderated long long LONG ago. After years of searching the ashes of a forum that literally disappeared over night - I found only two of many. Not long ago (less then a year I think), the phone rang and as usual I said "I aint talking right now" as my son answered it. He was quiet for a minute and I was glaring and daring - but he said "ah Mom, there's a lady here says she wants to talk to you"... I'm glaring harder and said "WHAT DID I JUST SAY???" rather loudly... :japanesegoblin: lol - he listens again and says "Mom, she said to tell you it's G*&*&&. My reply, I don't know a G*&*&& get off the phone - okay okay - then I hear a yelling on the other end and he say's She says to tell you its "Peri" (not complete for her privacy)... OH Lawdy give me that phone. lololol After years of searching she had found me. Thank' ee Creator. I'll have to tell ya, tears were streaming (she didn't know that) and we talked long and long.

I finally persuaded her that This House is Home - Tribe - Family - and I see she finally entered The Halls. Welcome Puella and Peace be Upon You. Here there be Angels of Light everywhere.

Treat her with kindness guys - she has wandered long in the mists - She is a Chikde of Light seeking shelter from the storm of darkness and has done so for many long miles.

Okay... now I'm bawling again - I swear I don't know what's WRONG with me... 'walks off muttering"
Thanks for introducing your friend. I hope that she finds it home also.

Reactions: Selectric

we look forward to her posts. What a lovely introduction.

Reactions: Selectric
Good day everyone, I have had a mild interest in the paranormal / supernatural for many years ... with a special interest in cryptidzoology as I am a biologist. I have decided to delve more deeply into the topic as I was recently introduced to numerous shows like Les Stroud pursuing bigfoot, or Ghost Mine, etc. I want to raise my awareness level of what is happening around me. I will shortly be buying my first EMF meter. It is nice to find a group a can discuss these things with.

Good day everyone, I have had a mild interest in the paranormal / supernatural for many years ... with a special interest in cryptidzoology as I am a biologist. I have decided to delve more deeply into the topic as I was recently introduced to numerous shows like Les Stroud pursuing bigfoot, or Ghost Mine, etc. I want to raise my awareness level of what is happening around me. I will shortly be buying my first EMF meter. It is nice to find a group a can discuss these things with.
Welcome to the forum pop, good to have you on board.

Welcome to the PNF.