Getting to know you....

Hi, my name Robert, I'm a Canadian sensitive, a vary weak one because I generally avoid using my ability. having these kind of abilities run in my family, my dad seems to be a sensitive as well and the talks I've had with him, revealed that my grandma and great-grandmother also had abilities as well.

It was only been the last 3 or 5 years that I've accepted that I'm a sensitive, a childhood full of bed memories of health issues was something I was trying suppress and that included my first encounter with the paranormal. it wasn't until I encounter a new entity that I couldn't suppress it anymore. Now the only encounters that seem put my ability into high gear are caused by vary strong paranormal entities and so far, only two have done it, and yes, I will share these stories sometime.

I do have mental health issues, and I have to say, trying discern what was all in my head and what was my young easily influenced abilities made growing up with them vary hard. that said, my mental health fully stabilized by the time I was 12, and over the last year or so I'm finally unpacking my past and filtering out encounters that were likely a product of mental illness.

The paranormal effect me in one of two ways: emotionally, and by sense of touch - while the first one is self explanatory, the second is not easy to explain, the best way I can describe it is, I can feel the aura of the entity and the effect it has on everyone. the paranormal don't seem to effect my other senses, at least I don't think they do.

I know a lot of folks don't believe that some people have abilities and would point to my mental health history but I know what I've experienced, and I can say, it's not fun to have them.
Welcome Robert.

Hello and ty for allowing me into your community...I'm looking foward to all the discussion that will take place.

Hello and ty for allowing me into your community...I'm looking foward to all the discussion that will take place.
Hi Kiyore and welcome to the PNF. It would be helpful if you'd tell us a bit about yourself and what aspects of the paranormal interests you.

Reactions: Debi
Hello,sorry for the late intro .As I am new to forums.I am male single w/no kids.currently working as a general contractor with my best friend,and no animals atm.As per the reason I am here (1) IS to get more info on the paranormal.(2) is to find some kinda solution to my current paranormal problem.....I like to think I poses a open mind ,but this experience has left me with a new perspective as well more questions.tTY again for having me and I look foward to all upcoming discussions.

Reactions: Duke
Hello,sorry for the late intro .As I am new to forums.I am male single w/no kids.currently working as a general contractor with my best friend,and no animals atm.As per the reason I am here (1) IS to get more info on the paranormal.(2) is to find some kinda solution to my current paranormal problem.....I like to think I poses a open mind ,but this experience has left me with a new perspective as well more questions.tTY again for having me and I look foward to all upcoming discussions.
Welcome to the forum

Hello, I just joined. I live in New Mexico and have had a lot of weirdness in my life. I have a dog and a cat, and my 88 year old aunt lives with me. I have been lucky to work from home since 2016 and I earn my keep as a software developer, which I have almost 40 years experience as, along with all the other hats an IT person used to wear when there was no IT department, just some nerd in the basement that they threw cookies at to keep them working. (that was me for a lot of years).

I grew up in New Mexico, raised by standard poodles, as a somewhat feral child with 3 siblings and a plethora of cousins, rode horses, played with snakes, tarantulas, goats and rabbits as well as my dog mentors. I guess the current term is "free range".

Like Debi, I have to have a daily dose of chocolate (dark). I have two grown daughters and 4 grandchildren. I look forward to reading and sharing on this forum.

Hello, I just joined. I live in New Mexico and have had a lot of weirdness in my life. I have a dog and a cat, and my 88 year old aunt lives with me. I have been lucky to work from home since 2016 and I earn my keep as a software developer, which I have almost 40 years experience as, along with all the other hats an IT person used to wear when there was no IT department, just some nerd in the basement that they threw cookies at to keep them working. (that was me for a lot of years).

I grew up in New Mexico, raised by standard poodles, as a somewhat feral child with 3 siblings and a plethora of cousins, rode horses, played with snakes, tarantulas, goats and rabbits as well as my dog mentors. I guess the current term is "free range".

Like Debi, I have to have a daily dose of chocolate (dark). I have two grown daughters and 4 grandchildren. I look forward to reading and sharing on this forum.
Welcome Jaha, sounds like you've led an interesting life. I'd encourage you to peruse the many and varied threads/topics you'll find on the PNF and feel free post on those that interest you.