Getting to know you....

Hiya :)
My Name is LuciensButterfly, but you all can call me Jill I'm 44 soon to turn 45 I'm from Philadelphia Pa I'm new to the forum not so much to the paranormal I started seeing/hearing spirits at around the age of 6 or 7 remember it like it was yesterday I was born with it as was my aunt and our grandmothers before us.
I've had some wild experiences I've been touched poked my foot grabbed and so on there are some things from years ago that I'm still trying to wrap my head around. I used to ignore it and the paranormal thinking I was just imaging it or I was going crazy until an experience really opened my eyes up and made me realize that everything, I was experiencing was real and I wasn't just imagining it or that I was going cuckoo.
I've no idea what the one experience was or what to even classify it as it wasn't a dream per say in the sense that I had seen everything it was like I was watching that was occurring in real time remembering every little detail I woke up shaken as I was like wow that dream sure felt real, but little did I know that the next day that the dream/vision was in fact very real and had happened. Anyway, I'm rambling really glad to find a paranormal community and look forward to interacting with you all :)
Hi Jill, and welcome to the PNF. I'll think you'll find us, as a while, not only knowledgeable, but friendly and non-judgemental. Feel free to take a look around the forum, there are a variety of topics and threads that you are encouraged to read and contribute to the extent you feel comfortable.

Hi Jill. Welcome to our group. I'm Dan but will answer to almost anything...

Reactions: 7Critter
My Name is LuciensButterfly, but you all can call me Jill I'm 44 soon to turn 45 I'm from Philadelphia Pa I'm new to the forum not so much to the paranormal I started seeing/hearing spirits at around the age of 6 or 7 remember it like it was yesterday I was born with it as was my aunt and our grandmothers before us.
I've had some wild experiences I've been touched poked my foot grabbed and so on there are some things from years ago that I'm still trying to wrap my head around. I used to ignore it and the paranormal thinking I was just imaging it or I was going crazy until an experience really opened my eyes up and made me realize that everything, I was experiencing was real and I wasn't just imagining it or that I was going cuckoo.
I've no idea what the one experience was or what to even classify it as it wasn't a dream per say in the sense that I had seen everything it was like I was watching that was occurring in real time remembering every little detail I woke up shaken as I was like wow that dream sure felt real, but little did I know that the next day that the dream/vision was in fact very real and had happened. Anyway, I'm rambling really glad to find a paranormal community and look forward to interacting with you all :)
Welcome , I look forward to reading your posts.

Reactions: Donna K.

"I've had some wild experiences I've been touched poked my foot grabbed and so on..."

Yeah, I hate that stuff... it used to be bad bad bad when I was younger but not so much anymore... glad to meet you.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hi, my name Robert, I'm a Canadian sensitive, a vary weak one because I generally avoid using my ability. having these kind of abilities run in my family, my dad seems to be a sensitive as well and the talks I've had with him, revealed that my grandma and great-grandmother also had abilities as well.

It was only been the last 3 or 5 years that I've accepted that I'm a sensitive, a childhood full of bed memories of health issues was something I was trying suppress and that included my first encounter with the paranormal. it wasn't until I encounter a new entity that I couldn't suppress it anymore. Now the only encounters that seem put my ability into high gear are caused by vary strong paranormal entities and so far, only two have done it, and yes, I will share these stories sometime.

I do have mental health issues, and I have to say, trying discern what was all in my head and what was my young easily influenced abilities made growing up with them vary hard. that said, my mental health fully stabilized by the time I was 12, and over the last year or so I'm finally unpacking my past and filtering out encounters that were likely a product of mental illness.

The paranormal effect me in one of two ways: emotionally, and by sense of touch - while the first one is self explanatory, the second is not easy to explain, the best way I can describe it is, I can feel the aura of the entity and the effect it has on everyone. the paranormal don't seem to effect my other senses, at least I don't think they do.

I know a lot of folks don't believe that some people have abilities and would point to my mental health history but I know what I've experienced, and I can say, it's not fun to have them.

Welcome to the forum, Robert. Thanks for introducing yourself. :)