Getting to know you....

Hello, I don't normally give my real name online but you can call me any variation of my username :)
I'm from NW Pennsylvania in the middle of nowhere lol I have 4 cats and 1 dog, all rescues.
I've been experiencing the paranormal since I was a child (I'm almost 28) and I'm always looking for other people who have experienced or believe in the paranormal.
I'm excited to get to know you guys!
Edit: just forgot something lol
Hi Lollie! Nice to meet you. Please feel free to share some of your experiences in the My Experiences forum area.

And 4 cats and a dog? All rescues? Well, welcome to the forum who is all about animals...lol We are true pet people here. Do feel free to post their pics!

I'm heading out for the night as many of us are East Coast folks, but we are really glad to have you on board.

I'm from NW Pennsylvania in the middle of nowhere lol I have 4 cats and 1 dog
Welcome Lollie I'm an animal person also and live in the bush in Oz and called Oz on here. Looking forward to hearing of your experiences.

Reactions: Paintman
Hi, Lollie! I have three fur babies (all cats, all rescues) and we all welcome you to the PNF forums. Look forward to reading your stuff!

Reactions: ozentity
Hello everyone!

Glad to be here. I have been investigating the paranormal for the last 11 years and just recently decided to reform my old group that disbanded a number of years ago. How is everyone here doing?
Hi! Welcome to the forum. We have a daily chat thread where everyone is off and on all day. Do stop by and join in. (Page 1 is always the daily funnies on chat, btw.)

You will find several others there that also have investigative teams.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hello everyone!

Glad to be here. I have been investigating the paranormal for the last 11 years and just recently decided to reform my old group that disbanded a number of years ago. How is everyone here doing?
Hi Ktavares. Welcome to the forum. I look forward to hearing about your investigations.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hiya :)
My Name is LuciensButterfly, but you all can call me Jill I'm 44 soon to turn 45 I'm from Philadelphia Pa I'm new to the forum not so much to the paranormal I started seeing/hearing spirits at around the age of 6 or 7 remember it like it was yesterday I was born with it as was my aunt and our grandmothers before us.
I've had some wild experiences I've been touched poked my foot grabbed and so on there are some things from years ago that I'm still trying to wrap my head around. I used to ignore it and the paranormal thinking I was just imaging it or I was going crazy until an experience really opened my eyes up and made me realize that everything, I was experiencing was real and I wasn't just imagining it or that I was going cuckoo.
I've no idea what the one experience was or what to even classify it as it wasn't a dream per say in the sense that I had seen everything it was like I was watching that was occurring in real time remembering every little detail I woke up shaken as I was like wow that dream sure felt real, but little did I know that the next day that the dream/vision was in fact very real and had happened. Anyway, I'm rambling really glad to find a paranormal community and look forward to interacting with you all :)

Hiya :)
My Name is LuciensButterfly, but you all can call me Jill I'm 44 soon to turn 45 I'm from Philadelphia Pa I'm new to the forum not so much to the paranormal I started seeing/hearing spirits at around the age of 6 or 7 remember it like it was yesterday I was born with it as was my aunt and our grandmothers before us.
I've had some wild experiences I've been touched poked my foot grabbed and so on there are some things from years ago that I'm still trying to wrap my head around. I used to ignore it and the paranormal thinking I was just imaging it or I was going crazy until an experience really opened my eyes up and made me realize that everything, I was experiencing was real and I wasn't just imagining it or that I was going cuckoo.
I've no idea what the one experience was or what to even classify it as it wasn't a dream per say in the sense that I had seen everything it was like I was watching that was occurring in real time remembering every little detail I woke up shaken as I was like wow that dream sure felt real, but little did I know that the next day that the dream/vision was in fact very real and had happened. Anyway, I'm rambling really glad to find a :)paranormal community and look forward to interacting with you all :)
Hi LB and welcome. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Reactions: LuciensButterfly