Getting to know you....

Hi Everyone, New Member, My name is Traci-Rene’e which is my full first name. Im Italian, wife and mom of 3 amazing kids. 1 girl, and 2 boys. Have 1 dog Talulah bulldog, 2 rescue cats Lilly and Gloria and Rabbit Apallo. We live in the Boston area and own and rent out apartments. I work in Pharmacy. I love to cook, bake.. I always cook like I have 20 people coming for dinner every night. I am dealing with the recent loss of my mom, due to Covid. If that isn’t bad enough, my husband has been diagnosed with Stage 4 Appendix Cancer which has now spread to his colon. I am living minute by minute. I am just trying to take in every moment I have. I love my family, being a wife and mom means everything to me. I am a great friend, can hold a secret till I die. I will help anyone who needs my help, but honestly have trouble asking for help. I have that unfortunate attitude it’s best if I do it myself, or asking for help is a sign of weakness. ( as Debi and I have spoken about) this is something I need to work on, but don’t think I will make any progress in this lifetime. Ha. I am very stubborn at times, if crossed I’m not a big forgive and forget kind of person. I am loyal, devoted and sincere. Well I am grateful to have found this site and look forward to talking and getting to know you all better. You all have been so nice and welcoming. I look forward to all your posts and new threads. Again Thank you

Reactions: 7Critter and Benway
Hi Everyone, New Member, My name is Traci-Rene’e which is my full first name. Im Italian, wife and mom of 3 amazing kids. 1 girl, and 2 boys. Have 1 dog Talulah bulldog, 2 rescue cats Lilly and Gloria and Rabbit Apallo. We live in the Boston area and own and rent out apartments. I work in Pharmacy. I love to cook, bake.. I always cook like I have 20 people coming for dinner every night. I am dealing with the recent loss of my mom, due to Covid. If that isn’t bad enough, my husband has been diagnosed with Stage 4 Appendix Cancer which has now spread to his colon. I am living minute by minute. I am just trying to take in every moment I have. I love my family, being a wife and mom means everything to me. I am a great friend, can hold a secret till I die. I will help anyone who needs my help, but honestly have trouble asking for help. I have that unfortunate attitude it’s best if I do it myself, or asking for help is a sign of weakness. ( as Debi and I have spoken about) this is something I need to work on, but don’t think I will make any progress in this lifetime. Ha. I am very stubborn at times, if crossed I’m not a big forgive and forget kind of person. I am loyal, devoted and sincere. Well I am grateful to have found this site and look forward to talking and getting to know you all better. You all have been so nice and welcoming. I look forward to all your posts and new threads. Again Thank you
Welcome Traci-Rene’e to the ParaNormal Forum. Thanks for introducing yourself.

Hello All! Love reading through a lot of the about me's on this page, lots of very interesting people from a wide range of backgrounds. I'm a 27 year old recording engineer that has been very fascinated with the paranormal from an early age. I grew up in New England where there were endless old eerie places that fascinated me and my friends growing up. I always felt a very deep and sensitive connection with some of these areas and knew there was more to what I was feeling that just being afraid.

I've been diving deep down a few avenues of specifically audio phenomena and have been doing a lot of research into some of the incredible people that went down this path in the 20th century. I have some ideas to replicate some of these voice phenomena experiments and want to keep it completely open source and transparent for the sake of progressing the field of paranormal audio research.

Im really excited to start some discussions on some of these ideas and hear what you all have to think about it.

Thanks for having me!
Welcome aboard

First let me offer my condolences for the loss of your mom and I’ll husband. You are in my prayers. I hope you can find some distraction and a place to relax here. Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Traci-Rene’e
First let me offer my condolences for the loss of your mom and I’ll husband. You are in my prayers. I hope you can find some distraction and a place to relax here. Welcome to the forum.
Hi Lynne and Thank you for your kind words. I’m sorry so late at responding, unfortunately my husband was rushed to the hospital and he has clots in his right lung middle and lower lobes. A severe blood infection, so they have had to remove his Picc Line and he is actually going into a surgical procedure any minute to remove his port. Things have been extremely hard to say the least. I am very Thankful and already a big fan of this site. You all have been so kind and welcoming me. I look forward to getting to know you all better. Again Thank you Lynne.
sincerely,
Traci-Rene’e

Hi Lynne and Thank you for your kind words. I’m sorry so late at responding, unfortunately my husband was rushed to the hospital and he has clots in his right lung middle and lower lobes. A severe blood infection, so they have had to remove his Picc Line and he is actually going into a surgical procedure any minute to remove his port. Things have been extremely hard to say the least. I am very Thankful and already a big fan of this site. You all have been so kind and welcoming me. I look forward to getting to know you all better. Again Thank you Lynne.
sincerely,
Traci-Rene’e
Traci, as I just sent to you in a PM, we will keep you and your husband in prayer. Stay strong and keep us posted.

Reactions: Traci-Rene’e
Old PNF member here. But it seems that I dropped a bit of a bomb on the PNF Mods last night. I’ll try to tie up loose ends I created about my past at the School for the Creative and Performing Arts (SCPA). Thought I‘d add the following lengthy details into the “Getting to know you...” thread.

I swear that I have posted on most of this history before - without necessarily commenting on the SCPA. Anyone who has read my past PNF posts might recall either of two personal things about me: first that I became acutely aware of my psychic experiences (which began with telepathy and then precognition) at the age of 16; second, that I had a very strong psychic connection with my GF/fiancé which lasted ten years starting at age 17. The later is relevant to my time with the SCPA.

In high school, I was mostly a quiet, reserved nerd. I was fortunate to have a sizable group of friends who came from many backgrounds and had many varied interests including intellectuals and jock types for example. Chula Vista High School has a major magnet program for music, dance, and acting. Yet, I didn’t have any artsy friends. In fact, my closest brainy friend and I used to sit in the back of our Sociology class and make fun of one of the dancer students who sat in the front row. She always looked out of place with an extraordinarily long skirt, or early period style boots, or a poofy blouse embellished with an odd bow or a men’s tie, or a wild hat.

That dancer was part of a clique of 11 SCPA students from mixed grade levels. Several of whom were romantic couples. The entire clique had a plan to attend the Senior Prom together. But, our school policy was that the Prom was only for Seniors and their guests. Unfortunately, the clique didn’t have the right mix of senior students to ensure that everyone could get into Prom. Even if they ignored their romantic couplings and artificially paired up as a random senior of one sex and an “invited guest” of the opposite sex from a lower class, the group was exactly...one senior male short.

Cue their plan which was more than 15 months in the making. In my junior year, I was in a science class with two of the clique’s sophomore females. And, the entire clique knew they needed a then junior male to invite one of those two to next years’ Senior Prom so that the 11 of them could be together. So, I was somehow chosen as their mark.

First, one of those sophomore girls flirted with me during class until I asked her out on a date. I politely told her after the second date that I didn’t think there would be any sparks and suggested that we should not continue. Whether or not she was crushed by my decision, I had introduced a wrinkle into their plans. By then, it was summertime giving us three months apart which would create further risks. They changed up their scheme and had the other soon-to-be-junior girl call to chat me up. Soon, she and I had a first date. That second relationship didn’t last much longer than the first farce. [Funny aside, she and I actually did date for about a year just seven years later.]

By then school had started and that year’s Senior Prom was on the mind of many more students creating even more risks for the clique’s scheme. So the clique changed up the scheme again. This time, they had one of the group come and pull me out of an Economic class on some student body business pretense. He led me into a mostly dark drama building and placed one of my hands into the hands of a senior girl from their clique. There was an instantaneous flash of light and sound inside my head. She led me into a lowly lit area and revealed herself. She was the dancer from the prior years’ Sociology class!

Seems that not only did I instantly fall in love (lust, whatever), but we had a very strong psychic bond which lasted for ten full years. It was during the first year together that I discovered I was also empathic.

I have to end this story at some point so only two more things.

One, my new GF and her clique aggressively pulled me into everything they did that school year in order to secure my position within their Prom plans. I was fine with their invites and prodding because it all meant more time with the GF. They had me try out for the schools’ competition choral team but my voice was way too high and uncontrolled. But, they were successful in getting me into several stage plays. Surprisingly, I took second place at a Southern California high school competition with a solo act. At the end of the year, I was even voted into the International Thespian Society.

Lastly, I did meet the clique’s needs by inviting one of their junior female members to the Prom while my GF invited one of the sophomore guys. Then we all switched up into our respective romantic pairs once we got through the front doors of the Prom venue.

So the SCPA and that clique gave me nine months of opportunities to be on stage, in front of audiences, doing things I feel certain I would not have done otherwise. My life is richer - and I believe my psychic experiences are broader - because I was a patsy (or, as Jadamz will recognize the Buffy reference, I was a ”butt monkey”) for my GF and her friends.

Last edited: