Getting to know you....

Good evening all. Just a quick introduction.

My name is Malcolm "Titch" Evans, am 48 years young and I have been involved with the Paranormal for over 20 years. I spent 8 years as a Sprit Board Medium before going into the investigative side of things. I am the founder, and current Lead Investigator, of the North Nottinghamshire Paranormal Group (NNPG) in the UK.

Joined the group for some banter, share thoughts and views, debate (politely of course) and hopefully, answer some questions based on experiences I have had. I look forward to our conversations and to meet new friends.
I have so many questions! Glad you’re here!

Reactions: Paintman
Hello to all! I hope each and every one of you are experiencing the joy of the season, are safe and comforted. I just happened on this site yesterday and thought, "why not give it a try." I appreciate, very much, the add.

I live north of Atlanta since '92. I'm currently recouping from a very nasty infection that started in my lungs and spread throughout my other organs. 3 weeks in the hospital. Close call when organs started to shut down. No, not Covid. It's incredible what happens to one's body being in a hospital bed that long. But, I'm rallying and trying to protect myself from Covid which I think my husband already had in March. Full week face down on the couch, etc. So, basically my body is in a very weakened state and I am comprised to any and all bugs, flu's, etc.

I have a rescue Sheltie dog, Elmo. He's disabled from a bout with meningitis. But, he gets around and loves lying in my kitchen floor, especially when I'm cooking. You just never know when that piece of food will hit the floor. He's living his best life. Was held in an outdoor kennel for the first 2 years of his life. It was only when the temps dropped to sub-freezing neighbors complained and Elmo and his brother were handed over to the Sheltie rescue. My little dude had heart worm. I had to wait 6 months for him while he underwent treatment. But, he's home now and much loved.

I have a ragamuffin cat, Mr. Bleu!. He's Mr. Sexy as he's always lying around with the come hither look and swaggers when he walks. Beautiful blue eyes. He's a real lover.

I have two grown, successful children and 2 grandbabies. All of which I am tremendously proud of and thankful they are so centered in life.

I'm married and my hubs and I share golf, movies, and living a comfortable life. We did travel a bit and vacationed in Jamaica at least once a year but, obviously, that's off the plate for now.

I will share some of my experiences with you. I'm in need of your thoughts and likely your prayers. Throughout my life I have had many encounters and experiences that cannot be anything other than paranormal. I've seen an angel, have recorded an entity, I'm followed, no matter where I move, by an entity. I often feel what others are thinking. I've gone years without any of this but this year it's really kicked up. Some things are just minor like feeling a tug on my robe or lights flickering when I enter the room. However, what visited me last month is beyond anything I've ever experienced.

I'll write more about that in paranormal experiences folder. I did contact a local shaman but never connected with him after corresponding on email.

So, I'll "see" everyone in the paranormal experience section today. I hope to have a quiet moment to write about my latest experiences.

Again, thanks so much for allowing me to join.

Hiya Tam !
Oh thank God I have somebody to talk about golf with here.
You seem to check all of the right boxes. As in rescue pets. Seems like that's what we really talk about when we're not talking about the Paranormal.
Welcome and take a look around and just jump into any conversation.

And let me introduce myself to you Tam.
My name is Paintman and I live outside of Chicago in a little house on a little Lake in a little town. Life revolves around my two cats named after baseball players and the Chicago White Sox. I like the color yellow. Big fan of radio, so in more ways than one, I never got off the school bus.

Welcome!

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hiya Tam !
Oh thank God I have somebody to talk about golf with here.
You seem to check all of the right boxes. As in rescue pets. Seems like that's what we really talk about when we're not talking about the Paranormal.
Welcome and take a look around and just jump into any conversation.

And let me introduce myself to you Tam.
My name is Paintman and I live outside of Chicago in a little house on a little Lake in a little town. Life revolves around my two cats named after baseball players and the Chicago White Sox. I like the color yellow. Big fan of radio, so in more ways than one, I never got off the school bus.

Welcome!
Thank you so much for the Welcome! I've posted in the "My paranormal Experience" folder this morning. Would love to have your feedback.

Reactions: Paintman
Hi Richie is the name.. late middle aged male from the harbor city of Sydney. I have always had a fascination for the paranormal. Do I believe in the after life? Well let's just say I have an open mind on the subject. I was almost convinced following an incident many years ago which I have detailed in the " my paranormal experience" thread.
Dr Spectre is watching you.:eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: ozentity
A quick intro:

Born into an electronics family, I was an electronics tech professionally for over thirty years, owned my own business, tried to retire early three times, stuff happened, did not make it longterm, but now I am finally free to pursue personal research projects fulltime. I tend to get very verbose (numbingly huge) when discussing topics that interest me, so I will strive to keep my comments here to be brief.

For myself, what I think of as being common and normal within field patterns, other people might think of as being paranormal. I have a lot of humorous true stories about ghosts and stuff that were real events but had interesting origins.

My life-long hobby of research into numerous different topics is well-documented and taken from firsthand observations and experiences. My primary hobby over the past seven years has been to write myself fictional love stories that make use of real paranormal events (the series is currently about 1.3-million words long and not intended for publication). The stories are used as a means of creating specific positive personal emotions that cannot otherwise exist in modern societies.

I enjoy writing about many topics because it challenges me to express my ideas clearly (I typically write around half a million words a year on various projects, a small percentage of which are made public).

One of the things best learned is that regardless of how well-documented and researched a thing might be, new events can arise and show the old findings to have been incomplete. I value reading other people's opinions because it gives to me new perspectives of how other people interpret this reality.

Larry

Hi, Larry! Welcome to PNF! Thanks for stopping in an introducing yourself; I look forward to reading your stories. I am a prolific writer too, so I can relate to how much you write! :smilecat:

Reactions: Lynne