Getting to know you....

I welcome you both. I do want to point out that there are many differences in cultural belief systems. Our international friends bring a different view to many things here. I remind everyone we respect all who believe and work within the Light and ask everyone to remember that views offered are not absolutes. They are opinions only. :)

Also a reminder to everyone we do not deal with the dark arts or demons here.

Last edited:
This is true. Sea has a few secrets he really can't share or the men in the black limos show up. :eek:
..My guess: when working as a Marine Achaeologist, he found some relic of alien origin. ...Got this from his words about another archaelogist being on here being "astronomical" ... ...But I'm just fishing!! lol!!:smiley:

Hi All,
Lisandria here. Though that isn't my real name!
I live in Australia. And we're currently under lock down because of Covid19 (sigh!).
I've always had strong sensitivities. Have had only a little experience with paranormal abilities/experiences. I know of many people who say they've seen ghosts and some people in my family claim they've had prophetic dreams. Personally, I believe I have had some experiences with SLIding (which is electrical devices turning off or on usually when one is stressed or emotional) and I have had some telepathic experiences with people. When I was a young woman, am in early 40s now, I had one of those Moments of Clarity/Peak Experiences, along with a major crisis in identity. I got deeply into spirituality because of that, and found a lot of insights were just coming out of me. It was after this that I later found those afforementioned experiences with psi.
I love sci fi from the 50s. Love love nature and especially animals. Miss my cat Mishka, who is a special being and who is with my parents, sadly, until I can get a secure job and place. Miss him so much.
I also love reading books on Self Help, Spirituality and the Afterlife.
Good to be here!

Hi All,
Lisandria here. Though that isn't my real name!
I live in Australia. And we're currently under lock down because of Covid19 (sigh!).
I've always had strong sensitivities. Have had only a little experience with paranormal abilities/experiences. I know of many people who say they've seen ghosts and some people in my family claim they've had prophetic dreams. Personally, I believe I have had some experiences with SLIding (which is electrical devices turning off or on usually when one is stressed or emotional) and I have had some telepathic experiences with people. When I was a young woman, am in early 40s now, I had one of those Moments of Clarity/Peak Experiences, along with a major crisis in identity. I got deeply into spirituality because of that, and found a lot of insights were just coming out of me. It was after this that I later found those afforementioned experiences with psi.
I love sci fi from the 50s. Love love nature and especially animals. Miss my cat Mishka, who is a special being and who is with my parents, sadly, until I can get a secure job and place. Miss him so much.
I also love reading books on Self Help, Spirituality and the Afterlife.
Good to be here!
Welcome aboard. We are a fun bunch here. I look forward to reading your thoughts in the topics.

Reactions: 7Critter
Hello, I am Walter or Walt as some ppl call me. I am an em-path, have been as long as I can remember. My personal experiences from childhood to present has lead me down a very interesting and difficult path. These experiences have led me to investigate the Paranormal. As a child was raised strict Roman Catholic by my Paternal Grandparents, as a young adult explored Protestant faith. In 2011 I attended Liberty University until 2013 when life events caused me to leave the school 6 months before receiving my degree in ministry.
After 2 decades of separation from my Mother and this side of my Family, I discovered my mother and Grandmother were white witches. Several years later through genealogy searches my fathers side originated from the Baltic Sea region as I was born in Northern Germany. I researched and explored the faith of the Norse. For 6 years I embraced Odinism as my faith. During all this time I had many paranormal experiences, as a young child my grandparents sent me to mental therapy with no help. As an empath it sucks, however after time the puzzle pieces started to form a clear picture. My past work history includes cooking at several fancy restaurants at the Jersey shore during high school, then electronic school and IT school, for 15 years worked as a tree climber trimming and removing trees, worked for Nextel and Sprint until an auto accident sidelined me. So, now I decided to investigate the Paranormal.

Hello, I am Walter or Walt as some ppl call me. I am an em-path, have been as long as I can remember. My personal experiences from childhood to present has lead me down a very interesting and difficult path. These experiences have led me to investigate the Paranormal. As a child was raised strict Roman Catholic by my Paternal Grandparents, as a young adult explored Protestant faith. In 2011 I attended Liberty University until 2013 when life events caused me to leave the school 6 months before receiving my degree in ministry.
After 2 decades of separation from my Mother and this side of my Family, I discovered my mother and Grandmother were white witches. Several years later through genealogy searches my fathers side originated from the Baltic Sea region as I was born in Northern Germany. I researched and explored the faith of the Norse. For 6 years I embraced Odinism as my faith. During all this time I had many paranormal experiences, as a young child my grandparents sent me to mental therapy with no help. As an empath it sucks, however after time the puzzle pieces started to form a clear picture. My past work history includes cooking at several fancy restaurants at the Jersey shore during high school, then electronic school and IT school, worked for Nextel and Sprint until an auto accident sidelined me. So, now I decided to investigate the Paranormal.

Interesting background. Are you part of a paranormal team, or are you a one man band? We have a personal experiences thread if you're comfortable sharing some of your experiences.

Reactions: Ragnar0711 and Debi