Getting to know you....

Welcome, Outlaw. Glad to have you with us. What are your areas of interest in the paranormal?
My current residence has had more than it's fair share of bumps in the night and I believe I saw an apparition in the hallway as a child. Had to have been. But ever since then, that sort of thing has peaked my interest and I think it's a story worth telling later on.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Hi everyone,
I'm new to paranormal.I know something about ghosts,orbs and little bit of everything.Hope to find someone new.

Reactions: Lynne
Hi everyone,
I'm new to paranormal.I know something about ghosts,orbs and little bit of everything.Hope to find someone new.
Welcome fvc, you have come to a place where those topics are discussed openly. The more you share with us in your posted, the greater the amount of input you will likely receive.

Come help us learn from your own experience and interests.

Reactions: Lynne
How's it going ladies and gentlemen? I'm the Outlaw and I just stumbled across the board on Friday night before deciding to join up last night. I'm a 39 year old male and I've been hanging around message boards on and off since I was 17 and they're always relationship forums but I just couldn't pass this one up for a change. I'm looking forward to exploring a bit and posting on here as well.
Welcome to the forum, Outlaw. I love your avatar!

Reactions: Lone Wolf
I'll start to break the ice. I'm Debi, owner and admin here at the PNF. I'm married with 3 grown boys and raising my great nephew who we call Mr. 17. I have 5 dogs (2 belong to Mr. 17 who came with them), one very old cranky cat, and live in the middle of nowhere south of Indianapolis. Throw in a sprinkling of grandchildren and a life long pursuit of paranormal knowledge, and you've got the basics. I cannot function without coffee, need a dose of chocolate daily (it's medicinal, say I), have a love of reality TV, retired professional from the health care field, and am the non- techie one of the team here.

I'm known as Debi, Owl, Bird, Ma Bird, or any combination of those here on the forum. I answer to hey you lady if needed! lol