Getting to know you....

Hi everyone!

I'm Rose Red from the UK and I joined the other day. I have "met" some of you already after posting one of my strange experiences on here, and I can definitely say that this is a lovely forum with some really friendly and helpful people. I'm so happy to have found you!

I live in the south west of the UK, am 44 years old, never married, no kids but, like many on here, I love animals. I have a cat who keeps me on my toes and I also love to ride horses.

I was diagnosed with Asperger's 3 years ago (at age 41!) and my "special interest" is wildlife and natural history, although I actually read music at uni and then retrained in dentistry, so not ideal...My ideal job would have been palaeobiologist or some such thing but hey ho, that's life I suppose!

I spend as much time outdoors or in my garden as I can and volunteer at a nature reserve one day a week. I also like to write and have tried my hand at a YA fantasy book and am working on another...

I have had a life-long interest in the paranormal and, although now mostly an atheist and sceptic (I like science!), I have a humongous spiritual streak in me that just won't quit so...here I am!

I would say if I had to pick a label, it would be Pagan, but a naturalistic one rather than anything else. I'm always open to the strange and unexplained and particularly like hauntings and people who report past lives, such as the case of the Barra Boy and similar.

Again, lovely to meet you all and I really look forward to reading about your strange encounters and sharing mine with you!
Welcome to our paranormal family.

Welcome all new members, I'm Tia I'm not a new member but haven't really been able to visit for awhile. But I'm sure you'll all find that this is a great place with some amazing people. And our fearless leader protects us all. Welcome to the PFN Framily
Hey Tia, I really like your new avatar. I almost didn’t recognize you without actually seeing you. Glad you are back with us.

Reactions: Tia and Lynne
Hi everyone!

I'm Rose Red from the UK and I joined the other day. I have "met" some of you already after posting one of my strange experiences on here, and I can definitely say that this is a lovely forum with some really friendly and helpful people. I'm so happy to have found you!

I live in the south west of the UK, am 44 years old, never married, no kids but, like many on here, I love animals. I have a cat who keeps me on my toes and I also love to ride horses.

I was diagnosed with Asperger's 3 years ago (at age 41!) and my "special interest" is wildlife and natural history, although I actually read music at uni and then retrained in dentistry, so not ideal...My ideal job would have been palaeobiologist or some such thing but hey ho, that's life I suppose!

I spend as much time outdoors or in my garden as I can and volunteer at a nature reserve one day a week. I also like to write and have tried my hand at a YA fantasy book and am working on another...

I have had a life-long interest in the paranormal and, although now mostly an atheist and sceptic (I like science!), I have a humongous spiritual streak in me that just won't quit so...here I am!

I would say if I had to pick a label, it would be Pagan, but a naturalistic one rather than anything else. I'm always open to the strange and unexplained and particularly like hauntings and people who report past lives, such as the case of the Barra Boy and similar.

Again, lovely to meet you all and I really look forward to reading about your strange encounters and sharing mine with you!

Hello Rose Red, welcome to the PNF. I’ve been a member for about 2 1/2 years and have learned so much from our members and passers by too. I have a long history of telepathy, empathy, and premonitions. I share freely here. Hope you are up to doing the same. Welcome again.

Reactions: RoseRed and Lynne
Hello all,

I'm Marissa but many people call me Riss, Rissa, or Riz. I'm 29 and live in the south. I just joined a little while ago so I'm not exactly sure what to write. I can't say I have ever experienced anything paranormal for sure but I have always been a firm believer in all things paranormal and I have had a lifelong love of things that just can't be explained. Looking forward to meeting some of you and reading your experiences!

Hello all,

I'm Marissa but many people call me Riss, Rissa, or Riz. I'm 29 and live in the south. I just joined a little while ago so I'm not exactly sure what to write. I can't say I have ever experienced anything paranormal for sure but I have always been a firm believer in all things paranormal and I have had a lifelong love of things that just can't be explained. Looking forward to meeting some of you and reading your experiences!
Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum, Marissa.

Hello all,

Welcome Marissa. We look forward to getting to know you. Post often.

Hello all,

Welcome Marissa! I'm new too, but I already feel at home. Hope you enjoy it here as much as I am!

Reactions: Lynne