Getting to know you....

Hello everyone. My name is Teri. I go by truthspupil, truthsmacabre or even hoganess at times! I have an interest in most all things on the fringe - Metaphysics, Paranormal, UFO etc. I'm just shy of my 56th birthday. I'm widowed from my Soul Mate who was by my side for 15 years before transitioning to non-physical on October 9, 2018. His name was Will Uhouse and his dad was Bill Uhouse who was one of the earlier people who came out into the mainstream about back engineering a flying disk. Anyway, Will was a natural Medium and I am pretty intuitive myself. I believe in the 'teachings' of both Seth via Jane Roberts - Robert Butts and more currently Esther Hicks - Abraham. I try to live my life in a very Spiritual way but am 100% non-religious. I try to find explanations for everything, especially since there are far too many who would snap photos with typical photo 'glitches' or even use a myriad of different computer programs to manipulate what the eye can see. I find true 'paranormal' photos and etc. to be much more subtle than - "LOOK! That clearly visible and solid person was not there when I snapped this photo" type of thing. However, I choose to ere on the side of it's being true 'first' and then try to debunk it. Will and I have taken several photos with a basic digital camera that show 'something' - from orbs only in shots where I asked for spirit presence to actual apparitions. Some of them have, sadly, been lost through the years. I am in AZ U.S.A. at present. Thank you for this group. It is not an easy thing to find those of like mind when it comes to this.
Welcome, Teri. You will find this group to be very respectful of all thoughts, religions, or spiritual practice as long as they are of the Light and not playing with the dark side of things. You will also find we give proper scrutiny to things as well here, while absolutely allowing for them to be paranormal in nature if that proves to be. We're a smaller forum because I keep it troll free....makes it easier to have honest discussions on things! Glad you can join us here.

Reactions: Lynne
Hello everyone. My name is Joe. I live in the US.

I found this forum after searching for a paranormal discussion space online.

I have been abducted by gray aliens ever since I was a small child, and I wanted a space I could talk about this in and not feel ridiculed.

Thanks for having me.
Welcome. You will find us an eclectic group. We may come from different beliefs, backgrounds and theories but we are accepting and wanting to learn from each other. Welcome aboard.

Hello everyone. My name is Teri. I go by truthspupil, truthsmacabre or even hoganess at times! I have an interest in most all things on the fringe - Metaphysics, Paranormal, UFO etc. I'm just shy of my 56th birthday. I'm widowed from my Soul Mate who was by my side for 15 years before transitioning to non-physical on October 9, 2018. His name was Will Uhouse and his dad was Bill Uhouse who was one of the earlier people who came out into the mainstream about back engineering a flying disk. Anyway, Will was a natural Medium and I am pretty intuitive myself. I believe in the 'teachings' of both Seth via Jane Roberts - Robert Butts and more currently Esther Hicks - Abraham. I try to live my life in a very Spiritual way but am 100% non-religious. I try to find explanations for everything, especially since there are far too many who would snap photos with typical photo 'glitches' or even use a myriad of different computer programs to manipulate what the eye can see. I find true 'paranormal' photos and etc. to be much more subtle than - "LOOK! That clearly visible and solid person was not there when I snapped this photo" type of thing. However, I choose to ere on the side of it's being true 'first' and then try to debunk it. Will and I have taken several photos with a basic digital camera that show 'something' - from orbs only in shots where I asked for spirit presence to actual apparitions. Some of them have, sadly, been lost through the years. I am in AZ U.S.A. at present. Thank you for this group. It is not an easy thing to find those of like mind when it comes to this.
Welcome Teri. We are close in age. It’s nice to have a couple gals here who get our time line lol. Post often. I look forward to getting to know you.

Hi! I'm Emme and I just joined! I've had some paranormal things happen to me only in the last few years so I've been researching things. My roommate and I bought an EMF meter, a spirit box and a voice recorder. We have also gotten a few books to guide us. It's great to find a community that is involved in all things paranormal! I'm excited to be here and am going to go poke around :)

Hi! I'm Emme and I just joined! I've had some paranormal things happen to me only in the last few years so I've been researching things. My roommate and I bought an EMF meter, a spirit box and a voice recorder. We have also gotten a few books to guide us. It's great to find a community that is involved in all things paranormal! I'm excited to be here and am going to go poke around :)

Hi Emme, and welcome to the PNF. Taking a look around is the best way to get the lay of the land here and become familiar with the interests of various members. If you have any questions, feel free to message me or any of the moderators/staff.

Reactions: Lynne
Welcome Emme

Welcome all new members, I'm Tia I'm not a new member but haven't really been able to visit for awhile. But I'm sure you'll all find that this is a great place with some amazing people. And our fearless leader protects us all. Welcome to the PFN Framily

Hi everyone!

I'm Rose Red from the UK and I joined the other day. I have "met" some of you already after posting one of my strange experiences on here, and I can definitely say that this is a lovely forum with some really friendly and helpful people. I'm so happy to have found you!

I live in the south west of the UK, am 44 years old, never married, no kids but, like many on here, I love animals. I have a cat who keeps me on my toes and I also love to ride horses.

I was diagnosed with Asperger's 3 years ago (at age 41!) and my "special interest" is wildlife and natural history, although I actually read music at uni and then retrained in dentistry, so not ideal...My ideal job would have been palaeobiologist or some such thing but hey ho, that's life I suppose!

I spend as much time outdoors or in my garden as I can and volunteer at a nature reserve one day a week. I also like to write and have tried my hand at a YA fantasy book and am working on another...

I have had a life-long interest in the paranormal and, although now mostly an atheist and sceptic (I like science!), I have a humongous spiritual streak in me that just won't quit so...here I am!

I would say if I had to pick a label, it would be Pagan, but a naturalistic one rather than anything else. I'm always open to the strange and unexplained and particularly like hauntings and people who report past lives, such as the case of the Barra Boy and similar.

Again, lovely to meet you all and I really look forward to reading about your strange encounters and sharing mine with you!

Hi everyone!

I'm Rose Red from the UK and I joined the other day. I have "met" some of you already after posting one of my strange experiences on here, and I can definitely say that this is a lovely forum with some really friendly and helpful people. I'm so happy to have found you!

I live in the south west of the UK, am 44 years old, never married, no kids but, like many on here, I love animals. I have a cat who keeps me on my toes and I also love to ride horses.

I was diagnosed with Asperger's 3 years ago (at age 41!) and my "special interest" is wildlife and natural history, although I actually read music at uni and then retrained in dentistry, so not ideal...My ideal job would have been palaeobiologist or some such thing but hey ho, that's life I suppose!

I spend as much time outdoors or in my garden as I can and volunteer at a nature reserve one day a week. I also like to write and have tried my hand at a YA fantasy book and am working on another...

I have had a life-long interest in the paranormal and, although now mostly an atheist and sceptic (I like science!), I have a humongous spiritual streak in me that just won't quit so...here I am!

I would say if I had to pick a label, it would be Pagan, but a naturalistic one rather than anything else. I'm always open to the strange and unexplained and particularly like hauntings and people who report past lives, such as the case of the Barra Boy and similar.

Again, lovely to meet you all and I really look forward to reading about your strange encounters and sharing mine with you!
Welcome RoseRed. Thanks for sharing some of your interests.

Reactions: RoseRed