Getting to know you....

Hello, everybody. I'm Philosophicus. I like science and philosophy and have an interest in the paranormal. I'm mostly interested in UFOs, aliens, and ghosts.
Welcome Phil. Nice to have a science guy on board. Jump right in.

Hi everyone.

I'm Jenn. I found this forum by looking up any phenomenon related to hearing strange "flute music" coming from the woods. It was one of the first, yet many, unexplained experiences I had as a kid.

That being said, I've experienced more para/supernatural things in my life than I can count. It really picked up in my mid to late teens. I had always had a life-long interest in spooky and supernatural things, I just didn't realize that I would experience it as much as I have.

Otherwise, I'm very spiritual. It's a huge part of my life. Aside from the paranormal and spirituality, I enjoy supporting local music, hiking, writing, having a beer around the bonfire with friends, and blowing time on the internet.

Nice to meet all of you guys. :)

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
Hi everyone.

I'm Jenn. I found this forum by looking up any phenomenon related to hearing strange "flute music" coming from the woods. It was one of the first, yet many, unexplained experiences I had as a kid.

That being said, I've experienced more para/supernatural things in my life than I can count. It really picked up in my mid to late teens. I had always had a life-long interest in spooky and supernatural things, I just didn't realize that I would experience it as much as I have.

Otherwise, I'm very spiritual. It's a huge part of my life. Aside from the paranormal and spirituality, I enjoy supporting local music, hiking, writing, having a beer around the bonfire with friends, and blowing time on the internet.

Welcome to the forum Jenn. If you spend time looking around you will find Debi has quite a library of information amassed here. I look forward to hearing some of your stories.

Hi everyone.

Hi Jenn. Thanks for introducing yourself. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum.

Reactions: Lynne
Hello, I’m Craig, recently awakening to psychic/consciousness phenomena.

What started as a quest for stress relief (mostly meditation and qi gong) has seemingly expanded my consciousness...like kind of a bonus— e.g. a handful of positive psychic interactions (albeit brief) with recently departed family members.

Add to that a few amateurish attempts at ET contact through Dr. Steven Greer’s contact app (yes, there’s an app for THAT), which have been a bit strange and mostly positive.

I’ve never experienced ghosts, poltergeists or otherwise. I have Tibetan prayer flags on our back porch, maybe it’s related, maybe not. Just trying for positive vibes.

Looking forward to hanging out!

Reactions: Lynne

What started as a quest for stress relief (mostly meditation and qi gong) has seemingly expanded my consciousness...like kind of a bonus— e.g. a handful of positive psychic interactions (albeit brief) with recently departed family members.

Add to that a few amateurish attempts at ET contact through Dr. Steven Greer’s contact app (yes, there’s an app for THAT), which have been a bit strange and mostly positive.

I’ve never experienced ghosts, poltergeists or otherwise. I have Tibetan prayer flags on our back porch, maybe it’s related, maybe not. Just trying for positive vibes.

Heh seems like theres an app for everything :rolleyes:.
Looks like your little quest opened more doors than you expected. That's to be expected :D
Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: CryptidCraig

Welcome. I'd like to hear about your experiences with Dr Greer's contact app. Would you please elaborate on what has happened with you?

Welcome. I'd like to hear about your experiences with Dr Greer's contact app. Would you please elaborate on what has happened with you?
Hi Duke,
I started my first session in October 2017 on the roof of my carport at about 10pm. Nothing really happened, probably because of being new, or maybe living in a Seattle suburb with lots of residents. I did the “field meditation” and the “structure of the universe” recordings. Felt a bit spacey after. That night I had a weird dream that I was hovering in mid-air with two craft scanning me and ascertaining my intentions.

My most vivid experience happened after the second or third sessions. I was in my Honda during my daughter’s soccer practice (!) doing the guided meditation. After feeling a definite electro-magnetic pull on my chest, I found myself inside a brightly sunlit room. Just sunlight. Could make out neither walls nor windows.

In my mind’s eye POV I could see myself from the left side about ten feet away in a kneeling position, in the actual clothes I was wearing during the contact session, and folks (I call them “folks”, like the guy from Stargate does) with pinkish skin, big heads and almond-shaped black eyes were checking me out. Mostly putting their hands on my jacket and arms. Figured they were the youngsters, as they looked no bigger than three feet tall. Very friendly.

It was over pretty much after that, it surprised me so much. Took my daughter home and went to a live music show just in awe of what I had experienced. Figured it was real because the vividness of the images experienced don’t align with what my imagination can do (mostly vague and cartoonish). This was photo-real HD I was picking up.
Figured this Dr. Greer guy is on the level after that, esp. after interviewing so many govt, energy corp., and military retirees with guilty consciences. There’s more but that’s a whole other post. I’ll search for a contact thread here and post when I have more time. Great to share this story without prejudice. Thanks !

Reactions: Duke