Getting to know you....

Not a newbie, however, felt like admitting something to the board so that you do know me.
I find it easier to write here after I have taken a sedative.
I allow myself the occasional sedative (pharmaceutical if anyone is wondering, not that I haven't 'been there' and 'done that' in my younger days).

I guess I feel a little phony, and confessing this :p alleviates that for me.

Reactions: Lynne
Not a newbie, however, felt like admitting something to the board so that you do know me.
I find it easier to write here after I have taken a sedative.
I allow myself the occasional sedative (pharmaceutical if anyone is wondering, not that I haven't 'been there' and 'done that' in my younger days).

I guess I feel a little phony, and confessing this :p alleviates that for me.
Some people need help to relax,I find herbal remedies work best for me:D .Being relaxed does not change what's in your heart.

My name is Jason, and I live in the nostril of Iowa. I'm 51, married, 6 kids and three 3 dogs. I've been interested in the paranormal most of my life, sparked by a UFO sighting when I was a kid. I'm into anything paranormal and am willing to discuss anything. I particularly like the ancient alien theory (not so much the tv show) and the possibility they may still be pulling the strings behind the scenes. The possibility that the Nazi's survived as a functioning entity after WW2 also intriques me.

My name is Jason, and I live in the nostril of Iowa. I'm 51, married, 6 kids and three 3 dogs. I've been interested in the paranormal most of my life, sparked by a UFO sighting when I was a kid. I'm into anything paranormal and am willing to discuss anything. I particularly like the ancient alien theory (not so much the tv show) and the possibility they may still be pulling the strings behind the scenes. The possibility that the Nazi's survived as a functioning entity after WW2 also intriques me.
Welcome, Jason. I have approved your link in your story as a one time link and thank you for contacting me. Welcome to the forum. We don't cover conspiracy here but glad to welcome you on the paranormal part of things.

Last edited:
Welcome, Jason. I have approved hour link in your story as a one time link and thank you for contacting me. Welcome to the forum. We don't cover conspiracy here but glad to welcome you on the paranormal part of things.
I need to pay attention to what I'm writng. I mentioned paranormal then discussed conspiracy...smh. I'll keep the conspiracy out. I have had a few ghost experiences, and other odd paranormal experiences. I actually think I helped a spirit cross over once. I'll share soon.

Hi I’m Andy, host of the Bigfoot Gumbo Podcast. Glad I found your site and I’m looking forward to reading some paranormal stories.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi