Getting to know you....

Hey there,

My name is Robby and im from Germany.
My english is far from perfect, but I think i'll be able to communicate here. I came here because every single german paranormal forum is kinda inactive and boring. There is like 1 new message every few days and thats just frustrating... the only paranormal thing there are the dead threads lol. And I don't wanna write in threads which are abandoned since mid 2018. Yeah thats why im here now.. I'll do my best trying to follow the threads and maybe even participate in it. I think this will also help me to improve my english. ☺
Welcome, Shadow. We have an international base of members, so feel free to participate and not worry about the English so much. We'll most likely follow you just fine. :)

Hey there,

My name is Robby and im from Germany.
My english is far from perfect, but I think i'll be able to communicate here. I came here because every single german paranormal forum is kinda inactive and boring. There is like 1 new message every few days and thats just frustrating... the only paranormal thing there are the dead threads lol. And I don't wanna write in threads which are abandoned since mid 2018. Yeah thats why im here now.. I'll do my best trying to follow the threads and maybe even participate in it. I think this will also help me to improve my english. ☺
Welcome , Robby, to the ParaNormal Forum. Thanks for introducing yourself.

Hi Jim, and welcome. I'm sure some of our IT guys here will understand the tech talk of which you speak...lol Me? Not so much.

I would suggest you post your experience in Your Paranormal Experiences sub forum. You will get good feedback there, and who says it has to be a dead person? (Now, I think it may be, but there are other answers out there, such as energy imprints.)
Thanks...and I like the energy imprint idea. Allows me to cling to my worldview.

Reactions: Donna K.
Thanks...and I like the energy imprint idea. Allows me to cling to my worldview.
It's called a residual haunting. Much like a tape recorder that plays back. Energy gets trapped in certain rocks/crystals and can actually playback like a film. Science backs this up. Now, if it starts giving you intelligent questions and answers, you're gonna have a bit of trouble clinging to that world view. ;)

Hello to all.
I'm 48 from Scotland and would like to swap tales from the dark side (remember that?). I'm interested in the experiences of others and have a few of my own to share. I don't want to post them all in one go because I have done that before and just get the "oh...great!" type of response rather than useful discussion about it.
I have been through the rise and fall of serious ghost hunting - with Scottish paranormal, also a group in Aberdeen working with Norman (Blood and granite author), as well as online participation with Taps and Taps family groups worldwide. - I couldn't keep up with the chats on chat night sometimes as there were often 5 conversations going at once, and being mostly American was always around 2am here when things got interesting. These days it's mostly quiet as I don't actively hunt anymore, but still bump into stuff which I research.
- I always research. Mostly it is just stuff in my town of Aberdeen and outlying areas.

I hate labels, but have seen, heard , followed, talked to spirits and ghosts; seen the past, can read objects and places, people, find lost objects, read tarot and runes, protect, banish, work with deities, energy, use herbs, cook, clean, mend, grow, pickle, brew, make jam and keep my house in order.......mostly.

Life is certainly interesting.

Hello to all.
I'm 48 from Scotland and would like to swap tales from the dark side (remember that?). I'm interested in the experiences of others and have a few of my own to share. I don't want to post them all in one go because I have done that before and just get the "oh...great!" type of response rather than useful discussion about it.
I have been through the rise and fall of serious ghost hunting - with Scottish paranormal, also a group in Aberdeen working with Norman (Blood and granite author), as well as online participation with Taps and Taps family groups worldwide. - I couldn't keep up with the chats on chat night sometimes as there were often 5 conversations going at once, and being mostly American was always around 2am here when things got interesting. These days it's mostly quiet as I don't actively hunt anymore, but still bump into stuff which I research.
- I always research. Mostly it is just stuff in my town of Aberdeen and outlying areas.

I hate labels, but have seen, heard , followed, talked to spirits and ghosts; seen the past, can read objects and places, people, find lost objects, read tarot and runes, protect, banish, work with deities, energy, use herbs, cook, clean, mend, grow, pickle, brew, make jam and keep my house in order.......mostly.

Life is certainly interesting.
Hi Rowan! We welcome another Scot on board! Just dive right in on your time table. We know the time difference as TonyM (Glasgow area) shows up in the middle of your night on chat. ;) We're always willing to hear about experiences. :)

Reactions: Donna K. and Lynne
Hi. John Campbell here and recently I have been told that I am an Empath, HSP, a Clairvoyant and a Growing Psychic. THATS A LOT!!!!! Now before I get roasted, everyone has told me that I am in an awakening phase at 42!!!!!! I have no idea what of these are factual but I did the "Empath Test" and passed with flying colors. I want to learn and grow and one day be able to help others the way I am hoping to get help myself. A little about me. I am a Former US Marine that did a total of five tours between Afghanistan, Iraq and Kosovo. I lost my mom suddenly at the age of 19 and over the next 7 years I lost both sets of Grand Parents. At night sometimes I hear speaking (really fast talking), I get other peoples headaches and emotions. I didnt know this was one, but I carry almost all of my weight in my mid section. Almost everyone I know comes to me for guidance and there have been a few recent times in which I would say or think something and within 30 seconds I would see it or hear it. Yesterday, I said to a buddy of mine, "your killing me smalls" and when I walked out of my office, there was a guy wearing that shirt!!!!!!!!!!!! For the most part of my life I felt that I never fit in, even in my beloved Marine Corps. I can watch a old episode of NCIS and still get very emotional and being in huge crowds is very much an overload. Any and all help is greatly appreciated and I am so excited to see where these gifts take me. Semper Fi