Getting to know you....

Okay let's see... about me...

I love to read - historical fiction, dark urban fantasy, and a hodge podge of other stuff. I sometimes feel I'm a writer, but one along the lines of George R. R. Martin in that I take ages to get anything done. I am part of the LGBT community. I am a witch. I am a self-proclaimed Anglophile. I threw caution to the wind in February and quit my job of 13 years to try working from home. I love musical theatre and am fortunate enough to work at the largest live theatre venue in the state. I have a phantom colored miniature schnauzer named for a queen of England and I think she knows it because she's very demanding. Annnnnd sometimes I believe in the paranormal, but sometimes I don't.

Cool! Very interesting! And the plantation would be the Myrtle plantation. Thanks for sharing! I use to love to read but since my daughter she is a full time job.

Well Hello to You Keel

I don't find much about me interesting, but I live in New Orleans, a pretty paranormal city.

I love to read - historical fiction, dark urban fantasy, and a hodge podge of other stuff. I sometimes feel I'm a writer, but one along the lines of George R. R. Martin in that I take ages to get anything done. I am part of the LGBT community. I am a witch. I am a self-proclaimed Anglophile. I threw caution to the wind in February and quit my job of 13 years to try working from home. I love musical theatre and am fortunate enough to work at the largest live theatre venue in the state. I have a phantom colored miniature schnauzer named for a queen of England and I think she knows it because she's very demanding. Annnnnd sometimes I believe in the paranormal, but sometimes I don't.

You seem to have many interesting things about you to me.

Reactions: ParanormalMom
Hello to you all.
It's quite the honour for me to be writing this. I've been visiting this forum since late last year, and I've grown quite fond of you all.
Possibly creepy, I know :)
Well, here I am, face to face, as it were.
I won't be posting much. Usually don't have much to say, nor the confidence with which to say it. Perhaps I'll get better with that. This place feels safe.
There are some experiences I'll gladly share with you at some stage. I'm pretty excited about getting your opinions on some confusing experiences I've had.
Like to think of myself as open minded, however, if something seems right or interesting, but it's only the first time I've technically heard about it, it will go on the backburner until there's more to substantiate it. Facts and honesty are important to me. Thing's make sense when they're involved. As a general rule anyway. Has a calming effect.
I've had enough life experience to know there is more going on. And reading about paranormal experiences tend to keep me connected to that part of life.
Well, that's the plan.
I'm a lover of nature. I'm lucky to live in a heavily treed area. Something spiritual in it for me about the wind in the trees. And creeks. Who doesn't love a good creek.
Love wildlife. Have a bit to do with enabling koalas to return to the wild after illness/injury etc. Both rewarding and heavy on the heart. As is the case for most wildlife these day's, especially the tree dwellers.
Thanks for this forum being in existence. It stands out for the quality and diversity of information and the respect shown. Man, I love the respect here.
One last thing about me. I'm a bit of a pig with the salt and vinegar chip's. Haha, doing it now.

Hi Trees,like me you are obviously from OZ,Don't be shy about posting anything here as its a friendly open site.I'm also a lover of wilderness and the environment as are a few on here and also live in the bush.Hope you have a good time here as I'm sure you will .Your stories/experiences will be great to hear.

Hello Trees and welcome!
Yes it is hard for some to speak of experiences they have had. But this is a great group as you have said.
Many have had more then there share of paranormal in its self like me. As for wild life yes I love it. But I tend to stay away from it here in the wild our animals will kill you then growl later (lmao).

Hello to you all.
It's quite the honour for me to be writing this. I've been visiting this forum since late last year, and I've grown quite fond of you all.
Possibly creepy, I know :)
Well, here I am, face to face, as it were.
I won't be posting much. Usually don't have much to say, nor the confidence with which to say it. Perhaps I'll get better with that. This place feels safe.
There are some experiences I'll gladly share with you at some stage. I'm pretty excited about getting your opinions on some confusing experiences I've had.
Like to think of myself as open minded, however, if something seems right or interesting, but it's only the first time I've technically heard about it, it will go on the backburner until there's more to substantiate it. Facts and honesty are important to me. Thing's make sense when they're involved. As a general rule anyway. Has a calming effect.
I've had enough life experience to know there is more going on. And reading about paranormal experiences tend to keep me connected to that part of life.
Well, that's the plan.
I'm a lover of nature. I'm lucky to live in a heavily treed area. Something spiritual in it for me about the wind in the trees. And creeks. Who doesn't love a good creek.
Love wildlife. Have a bit to do with enabling koalas to return to the wild after illness/injury etc. Both rewarding and heavy on the heart. As is the case for most wildlife these day's, especially the tree dwellers.
Thanks for this forum being in existence. It stands out for the quality and diversity of information and the respect shown. Man, I love the respect here.
One last thing about me. I'm a bit of a pig with the salt and vinegar chip's. Haha, doing it now.
So glad you finally made the jump into membership here, Trees. So very happy to have you with us. :)