Getting to know you....

Welcome to the forum, centipede! As you mention synchronicity, I have experienced one or two notable situations to tell someday, Thanks for reminding me. Enjoy your stay.

Thank you kindly for the warm welcome. I'd love to hear your experiences some time. Sure to be fascinating. Much to be learned out there. :)

Evening! Just got here, and it's a bit late where i'm at; but I stumbled across this forum and being interested in the paranormal myself I thought i'd sign up.

Been a long time since I've been on any kind of forum website but i'm excited. Hope I'm doing this correctly. I live in Illinois (near Chicago) and have been interested in paranormal things, most notably aliens, ghosts, synchronicity-related events my whole life. It's a strange world out there.

Other than that, I'm a pretty friendly person and love hearing about all kinds of strange things. I enjoy art, the medical field, true-crime, all kinds of music, and other such things. I can't wait to meet some friends here.
Welcome, Centipede, to the ParaNormal Forum. Glad that you found us and you are doing thing just right. If you have questions, we are a friendly forum. Just ask.

Reactions: Donna K.
Evening! Just got here, and it's a bit late where i'm at; but I stumbled across this forum and being interested in the paranormal myself I thought i'd sign up.

Been a long time since I've been on any kind of forum website but i'm excited. Hope I'm doing this correctly. I live in Illinois (near Chicago) and have been interested in paranormal things, most notably aliens, ghosts, synchronicity-related events my whole life. It's a strange world out there.

Other than that, I'm a pretty friendly person and love hearing about all kinds of strange things. I enjoy art, the medical field, true-crime, all kinds of music, and other such things. I can't wait to meet some friends here.
Hi Centipede and welcome! Love the Avatar. :)

Reactions: Donna K.
PMom,
Whereabouts in Chicago?
I often regale the locals here with my exploits at Manny's Deli. And Italian restaurants in the Theater District.
Hiya Centipede!

Reactions: Donna K. and Lynne