Getting to know you....

Hi folks,

Thought I might add myself to this list. I'm 46, married, 1 child, 1 dog (and future pet jumping spiders?).

I currently have loads of spare time on my hands due to illness, with a passion for sharks, (aquatic) cryptids and research. I'm quite skeptical of the paranormal and extraordinary claims but enjoy a good ghost story, the globster on the beach or just some mystery to wrap my mind around. If you catch me critically scrutinizing what you say, please don't be alarmed - I'm simply taking your claims seriously, not trying to attack your faith or beliefs.

I love a "builder's brew", steak & kidney pie and the odd smoke of a pipe, fishing, collecting books and fossilized shark teeth. I'm also into nature photography. Any questions, feel free to ask. I hope you all have a great day and am looking forward to reading your posts in the future.
Hi Meghead love the name guessing it for for the Megalodon, and if so awesome shark! Yes into sharks as well. And thank you for being honest who you are. Skepticism there is nothing wrong with it.

Hi Meghead, PMom. Welcome aboard.
I'm Paintman because I'm a painting contractor. A bit about myself. I live in a little house on a little lake, in a little town, outside of Chicago. My world revolves around golf and the Chicago White Sox. I have an affinity towards the color yellow.
This is my roommate, Hank Aaron.
IMG_20180820_084500376.jpg
His favorite toys are golf balls and Dum Dum suckers. One day his golf ball landed in his water dish. 1 stroke penalty. You can't really tell how big he is because he is well proportioned. 16#'s. 3 feet long when stretched out.:) Tarzan strong.:cool:
PMom, I enjoy your posts.

Meghead, PMom, several nights a week we play a paranormal radio show on the chat thread. Come join in the fun and jump in. It's cool to get several perspectives on a topic in real time.
Saturday night is movie night.
If you stick around I will tell you one of the forums deepest secrets.
"What is Crockpot Tim ?"
Nonetheless the discussion normaly goes in 12 different directions........

T-Bob & I usually discuss smoking meats, grilling, and various sauces and rubs.:) He also shows us some of his photography which is pretty great.:cool:

Hi Meghead, PMom. Welcome aboard.
I'm Paintman because I'm a painting contractor. A bit about myself. I live in a little house on a little lake, in a little town, outside of Chicago. My world revolves around golf and the Chicago White Sox. I have an affinity towards the color yellow.
This is my roommate, Hank Aaron.
View attachment 18354
His favorite toys are golf balls and Dum Dum suckers. One day his golf ball landed in his water dish. 1 stroke penalty. You can't really tell how big he is because he is well proportioned. 16#'s. 3 feet long when stretched out.:) Tarzan strong.:cool:
PMom, I enjoy your posts.

Thank you paint man,
Omg hate auto correct! I figured you had to do something with paint. Your roommate cute, (but dog lover).
Originally from Chicago IL. Don't miss it!!!!! So many experiences from there not sure if you heard of them but bachelor's Grove cemetery .
Resurrection Cemetery with the infamous Resurrection Mary

I grew up with those paranormal Chicago Tales. My great-grandmother and her family were in a car when they drove straight through Resurrection Mary -Ridge Rd. Version -top hat guy and ball gown woman :)
I may have been a little kid when I first heard it, but when I talked to the relatives as an adult they acted like it happened yesterday......

I love Chicago but that is probably because I live 50 miles away into Indiana.;)

Reactions: ParanormalMom
Lmao yep your in Indiana would explain it!:D. Yep alot of tails on both them, I have had experience with both area's

Reactions: Paintman
Thank you paint man,
Omg hate auto correct! I figured you had to do something with paint. Your roommate cute, (but dog lover).
Originally from Chicago IL. Don't miss it!!!!! So many experiences from there not sure if you heard of them but bachelor's Grove cemetery .
Resurrection Cemetery with the infamous Resurrection Mary
This answers a question I asked in another thread, ParaNormalMom.

Evening! Just got here, and it's a bit late where i'm at; but I stumbled across this forum and being interested in the paranormal myself I thought i'd sign up.

Been a long time since I've been on any kind of forum website but i'm excited. Hope I'm doing this correctly. I live in Illinois (near Chicago) and have been interested in paranormal things, most notably aliens, ghosts, synchronicity-related events my whole life. It's a strange world out there.

Other than that, I'm a pretty friendly person and love hearing about all kinds of strange things. I enjoy art, the medical field, true-crime, all kinds of music, and other such things. I can't wait to meet some friends here.

Evening! Just got here, and it's a bit late where i'm at; but I stumbled across this forum and being interested in the paranormal myself I thought i'd sign up...

Welcome to the forum, centipede! As you mention synchronicity, I have experienced one or two notable situations to tell someday, Thanks for reminding me. Enjoy your stay.

Reactions: centipede
Meghead, PMom, several nights a week we play a paranormal radio show on the chat thread. Come join in the fun and jump in. It's cool to get several perspectives on a topic in real time.
Saturday night is movie night.
If you stick around I will tell you one of the forums deepest secrets.
"What is Crockpot Tim ?"
Nonetheless the discussion normaly goes in 12 different directions........

T-Bob & I usually discuss smoking meats, grilling, and various sauces and rubs.:) He also shows us some of his photography which is pretty great.:cool:

Sounds great, Paintman. Thanks for the invitation, I'll try and check it out if time (and wife) allows. Beautiful cat, by the way. Is Hank Aaron a scratch golfer on better days? :grinning: