Getting to know you....

Hi folks,

Thought I might add myself to this list. I'm 46, married, 1 child, 1 dog (and future pet jumping spiders?).

I currently have loads of spare time on my hands due to illness, with a passion for sharks, (aquatic) cryptids and research. I'm quite skeptical of the paranormal and extraordinary claims but enjoy a good ghost story, the globster on the beach or just some mystery to wrap my mind around. If you catch me critically scrutinizing what you say, please don't be alarmed - I'm simply taking your claims seriously, not trying to attack your faith or beliefs.

I love a "builder's brew", steak & kidney pie and the odd smoke of a pipe, fishing, collecting books and fossilized shark teeth. I'm also into nature photography. Any questions, feel free to ask. I hope you all have a great day and am looking forward to reading your posts in the future.

Hi folks,

Thought I might add myself to this list. I'm 46, married, 1 child, 1 dog (and future pet jumping spiders?).

I currently have loads of spare time on my hands due to illness, with a passion for sharks, (aquatic) cryptids and research. I'm quite skeptical of the paranormal and extraordinary claims but enjoy a good ghost story, the globster on the beach or just some mystery to wrap my mind around. If you catch me critically scrutinizing what you say, please don't be alarmed - I'm simply taking your claims seriously, not trying to attack your faith or beliefs.

I love a "builder's brew", steak & kidney pie and the odd smoke of a pipe, fishing, collecting books and fossilized shark teeth. I'm also into nature photography. Any questions, feel free to ask. I hope you all have a great day and am looking forward to reading your posts in the future.
Hi Meg! Welcome to the forum! OK, anyone who lists future pet jumping spiders fits right in here....lol Glad to have you with us.

Reactions: Lynne and MegHead
Hello! We are so excited to be a part of this community! Cherribeez Restaurant is a paranormal short story blog set in a fictional chain restaurant, co-owned and co-authored by a pair of former college roommates, N and S, who just can't get enough ghost stories and creepy anecdotes. Our blog started by mutual love of paranormal-centric movies, tv shows, podcasts, books, etc and came to fruition one summer afternoon as we picked up take out, recalled stories of restaurant-jobs passed, and binge listened to the podcast Ghosts in the Burbs (cough, LISTEN TO LIZ SOWER SHE'S AMAZING). S is a graduate student, rock lover, wine drinker, horror enthusiast. N is an aspiring writer and editor, grammar lover, beer drinker, paranormal junkie.

Hello! We are so excited to be a part of this community! Cherribeez Restaurant is a paranormal short story blog set in a fictional chain restaurant, co-owned and co-authored by a pair of former college roommates, N and S, who just can't get enough ghost stories and creepy anecdotes. Our blog started by mutual love of paranormal-centric movies, tv shows, podcasts, books, etc and came to fruition one summer afternoon as we picked up take out, recalled stories of restaurant-jobs passed, and binge listened to the podcast Ghosts in the Burbs (cough, LISTEN TO LIZ SOWER SHE'S AMAZING). S is a graduate student, rock lover, wine drinker, horror enthusiast. N is an aspiring writer and editor, grammar lover, beer drinker, paranormal junkie.
Cherri, I need to speak with you about the outside link first. Please send me a PM with your link and some info on yourself.

RULES ON OUTSIDE LINKS

Hello Everyone,
I am a soon to be 47 yr old single mom of a adult disabled daughter. I have been dealing with the paranormal since I was 12. I am a sensitive/empath. My grandma also had the gift on my mom side. I only delt with one good spirit who saved my life at age 12. The rest unfortunately been Negative. My daughter also has the gift. I noticed when she was younger she would stare at the corners of the walls and Shake her head no. I tested her I took a picture of my grandpa her great grandpa and a book of angels I didn't show her yet. Now she was 2 but mind lvl younger. I said baby girl who you talking to? She hit the angel picture. The place we lived when she was younger was VERY haunted with negative being. My mom second hubby was not a very good person either. One day my daughter Shaked her head no and grabbed my arm. I finally said enough and I told it to leave her alone. Now I did something NO ONE SHOULD EVER REALLY REPEAT! I challenged it, yes I already knew never to do that, but you mess with my kid it is on. Anyways I was scratched, burning feeling on my leg and shoved. Now I am older I know not to do that. Now I just banish them. About yr ago my neighbor had a spirit in her house, now I know somethings can be explained. I walked down to her place before I even got to the door I felt it's energy.
I we want inside the heaviness was bad. I gathered myself, said my prayers, called upon Lord (real name) Jesus Michael the arch angel. I got into my zone like it was not me. My neighbor grandchildren said after it was over, a black mist came at me then left. I was sweating drained. Took days after to feel like myself. Anyways yes I am knowledgeable about paranormal but not an expert .

Hello Everyone,
I am a soon to be 47 yr old single mom of a adult disabled daughter. I have been dealing with the paranormal since I was 12. I am a sensitive/empath. My grandma also had the gift on my mom side. I only delt with one good spirit who saved my life at age 12. The rest unfortunately been Negative. My daughter also has the gift. I noticed when she was younger she would stare at the corners of the walls and Shake her head no. I tested her I took a picture of my grandpa her great grandpa and a book of angels I didn't show her yet. Now she was 2 but mind lvl younger. I said baby girl who you talking to? She hit the angel picture. The place we lived when she was younger was VERY haunted with negative being. My mom second hubby was not a very good person either. One day my daughter Shaked her head no and grabbed my arm. I finally said enough and I told it to leave her alone. Now I did something NO ONE SHOULD EVER REALLY REPEAT! I challenged it, yes I already knew never to do that, but you mess with my kid it is on. Anyways I was scratched, burning feeling on my leg and shoved. Now I am older I know not to do that. Now I just banish them. About yr ago my neighbor had a spirit in her house, now I know somethings can be explained. I walked down to her place before I even got to the door I felt it's energy.
I we want inside the heaviness was bad. I gathered myself, said my prayers, called upon Lord (real name) Jesus Michael the arch angel. I got into my zone like it was not me. My neighbor grandchildren said after it was over, a black mist came at me then left. I was sweating drained. Took days after to feel like myself. Anyways yes I am knowledgeable about paranormal but not an expert .
Welcome to the forum. I look forward to hearing more and sharing.

Hello Everyone,
I'm glad that you found us. We operate as a kind and respectful family, sharing ideas and experiences. Welcome, ParanormalMom.