Getting to know you....

Hi I'm a new member. I travel often, not in one place too long. I have always been curious of the paranormal and have had some slight experiences. Thanks for the add.
Very nice to have you!

Hi I'm a new member. I travel often, not in one place too long. I have always been curious of the paranormal and have had some slight experiences. Thanks for the add.
Nice to meet you, Phenomena. Welcome to the forum.

Hello all,
Just signed up so it looks like I'm the new guy. Getting the awkward first post out of the way. I'm generally considered the shy quiet guy in any group I join both on and offline. I don't know where I fit in the Paranormal world. As I spend time here and become more active I have many questions to ask and a few experiences to share.
I'll get my profile updated and share as time goes on. For now I will share a little bit about me and continue figuring out the rest. I spent most of my life believing the normal things and not considering anything paranormal as real. Things and changed over the years and along the way my beliefs shifted. I went from close mined and locked in to considering the possibilities and open my mind to things. I have reason to believe I may be somewhat of an empath. Still not comfortable with it and at times is scares the hell out of me. Career wise at age 51 I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. I've tried a lot of different paths and none have felt like I was where i should be. Construction, truck driving, sales, mechanical engineering, factory worker, store manager, bar tender, cook and some others that didn't fit. As for now I'm working from home doing some computer repair and some affiliate marketing online and taking some coding classes. Right now I am working more hours than other jobs and making the least per hour and I'm good with that. I've raised two beautiful daughters who are grown up with families of their own so I don't feel I need to make as much as I did when I had a family to take care of. Currently single and not looking but keeping my mind open to possibilities.

I'll leave with one quick question. Have you ever heard music within the sound of a fan blowing? If so does it mean anything?

Thanks for having me and I look forward to sharing and growing.

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
Hello all,
Just signed up so it looks like I'm the new guy. Getting the awkward first post out of the way. I'm generally considered the shy quiet guy in any group I join both on and offline. I don't know where I fit in the Paranormal world. As I spend time here and become more active I have many questions to ask and a few experiences to share.
I'll get my profile updated and share as time goes on. For now I will share a little bit about me and continue figuring out the rest. I spent most of my life believing the normal things and not considering anything paranormal as real. Things and changed over the years and along the way my beliefs shifted. I went from close mined and locked in to considering the possibilities and open my mind to things. I have reason to believe I may be somewhat of an empath. Still not comfortable with it and at times is scares the hell out of me. Career wise at age 51 I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. I've tried a lot of different paths and none have felt like I was where i should be. Construction, truck driving, sales, mechanical engineering, factory worker, store manager, bar tender, cook and some others that didn't fit. As for now I'm working from home doing some computer repair and some affiliate marketing online and taking some coding classes. Right now I am working more hours than other jobs and making the least per hour and I'm good with that. I've raised two beautiful daughters who are grown up with families of their own so I don't feel I need to make as much as I did when I had a family to take care of. Currently single and not looking but keeping my mind open to possibilities.

I'll leave with one quick question. Have you ever heard music within the sound of a fan blowing? If so does it mean anything?

Welcome, Lonewolf! And hon, you fit right in here with your story. You will find many who can share similar life experiences. And, truth be told, at just turned 66, I just figured out what I wanna be when I grow up. :) Glad to have you with us and feel free to share. Live chat gets lively about 9ish to 10 PM Eastern here as we listen in to podcasts then talk about everything and anything. Feel safe to jump right in. We are a friendly bunch here, and I don't abide trolls. My bridges are cleaned daily, so you are safe and will be respected on this forum.

Fans....I actually have heard a "musical" sound from a fan before which turned out to be the motor on it. However, that does not mean you have the same source of music!

Reactions: Lynne and Lonewolf
Hello all,

Welcome to the PNF Lonewolf.

Your are assured to find other empathy here including me. If you would like to exchange ideas or experiences or even ask questions, you will likely hear back from as many as ten frequent posters who will openly share with you. There are way more than ten people who will be happy to interact...but you should expect that you might receive input from at least ten other empathy too. As for the Forum Mods and other members who have not had prior empathic experiences, they too will be here to muse with you and support you. I for one tend to ask a lot of questions as I find introspection to be an important part of living and learning.

Welcome again.

Reactions: Lonewolf
Hello all,

Hi Lone Wolf and welcome to the forum. There is no newbie break-in time here. We are all friendly and look forward to getting to know you.

As for music in the fan... the white noise sound coming from the whirl does sound like it could have a musical tone in it. Is this what you mean or are you hearing a distinct tune? I’ve noticed vehicle tires causing the same effect. Perhaps the noise is causing a mind shift to where you are entering a trans state where you are receiving information.

Hi Lone Wolf and welcome to the forum. There is no newbie break-in time here. We are all friendly and look forward to getting to know you.

As for music in the fan... the white noise sound coming from the whirl does sound like it could have a musical tone in it. Is this what you mean or are you hearing a distinct tune? I’ve noticed vehicle tires causing the same effect. Perhaps the noise is causing a mind shift to where you are entering a trans state where you are receiving information.

Hi Lynne. It doesn't happen all the time but when it does it is a distinct tune. Sometimes it is a familiar song, other times it is nothing I recognize. It's almost like a radio or television on quietly in a different room. I've caught myself humming along as I work. When I first noticed it I thought someone had turned on a radio and checked the rooms around and found nothing. I've always had some degree of ringing in my ears so I assumed it was just my tinnitus changing things up for me. I've noticed the ringing that's always been there has been changing tones and at times my right ear rings extremely loud and pulsates from high to low. The mind shift trans state is an interesting possibility. If I am receiving information how would I go about translating or understanding it? Is it something I could learn to have more control over?

It would probably be helpful if I take note of what I am doing when this does happen. What time? Where? What was I doing, thinking, feeling? Maybe find a pattern.

Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: Lynne
I’ve noticed vehicle tires causing the same effect.

I’ve never thought of it before Lynn but I do too. I typically only pay attention to the changing tone caused by the Doppler Effect. That too can seem trance inducing. Neeeeeeeeaaaaarrrrrrrooooouuuuuuu.

Reactions: Lynne
Hi everyone,
My username is Delta Waves. I'm 27 years old man with classic autism, and I will be 28 years old in a few days. I live in the Netherlands.
I'm glad I found this forum, because most people don't believe in paranormal stuff, while I have paranormal experiences.

Delta Waves,

Hi everyone,
My username is Delta Waves. I'm 27 years old man with classic autism, and I will be 28 years old in a few days. I live in the Netherlands.
I'm glad I found this forum, because most people don't believe in paranormal stuff, while I have paranormal experiences.

Delta Waves,
Welcome, Delta. My adult son is also mild autistic and is also gifted with psychic skills. The autistic often are. I am glad you found us. If you need anything, just let us know.

Reactions: Delta Waves