Getting to know you....

Hi! My name's Gabe. I'm not too interesting, but it goes: I'm a college student with two dogs back at home. I've always been really interested in the paranormal and spiritual aspects of culture. The idea that there might be something out there is just too tantalizing to not explore. I have interests in journalism and technology, and I'm hoping to get out and start ghost hunting using professional equipment with a few friends in the spring. This forum seems like such a welcoming place! I'm really glad to be here.
We're happy to have you, Gabe. Welcome and I think you will find the members to be very friendly and willing to offer suggestions and advice when you ask for it. We're here to help so let us know how if you need something.

Hi! My name's Gabe. I'm not too interesting, but it goes: I'm a college student with two dogs back at home. I've always been really interested in the paranormal and spiritual aspects of culture. The idea that there might be something out there is just too tantalizing to not explore. I have interests in journalism and technology, and I'm hoping to get out and start ghost hunting using professional equipment with a few friends in the spring. This forum seems like such a welcoming place! I'm really glad to be here.
Hi Gabe. There is something interesting about each and everyone of us. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. Glad that you found us.

Reactions: Lynne

Hello PNF,
My name is Gwopo and I live in Washington DC. I'm currently eighteen, soon to be nineteen in thirteen days, and I'm not much of a believer in the supernatural. However, I'm interested in reading about supernatural encounters others may have had.

Before I turned eighteen, I was a gaming addict - especially Call of Duty. I think I owned every Call of Duty or at least owned and rented them all. My favorite Call of Duty game is Modern Warfare 3. It's something about how the interface looks that draws me toward this game. Unfortunately, I have lost interest in gaming due to the recent Call of Duty games. Games like Black Ops 3 and Advanced Warfare has made the game far more complicated for me.

Nowadays, I spend most of my day outside playing basketball or trying to earn a little money. I plan to use PNF for a good read at nighttime and an escape from being me. I'll probably get more involved in the community as my time here lengthens.

Hi G, welcome. Take a look around and see if you find anything interesting.
Here is a picture of my cat. He turned three today:)
IMG_20180118_172355521.jpg

Hi G, welcome. Take a look around and see if you find anything interesting.
Here is a picture of my cat. He turned three today:)
View attachment 16495
Thank you, and I used to have a cat that looked just like yours. Her name was Pancake because I named her :grinning:. What's your cat's name?

Thank you, and I used to have a cat that looked just like yours. Her name was Pancake because I named her :grinning:. What's your cat's name?
Hank Aaron. Like the baseball player.
Pancake sounds like a great name. I once had a boy named Porkchop.

Reactions: G-Wopo
Hank Aaron. Like the baseball player.
Pancake sounds like a great name. I once had a boy named Porkchop.
I googled Hank Aaron and he seems worthy of sharing a name with your cat :smileycat:.

Every cat I owned had a wacky name. I had a cat named Water gun because he kept urinating on the furniture.

Hi. I'm Shane. I'm from England and live about a 20 minute car drive from Stonehenge. I've had paranormal experiences going back to when I was teenager in the 90's and even earlier than that. I would consider myself a sensitive and intuitive person with a deep desire for knowledge and the curiosities of life. I'm also passionate about rock/metal music from the 1970's & 1980's.

Hi. I'm Shane. I'm from England and live about a 20 minute car drive from Stonehenge. I've had paranormal experiences going back to when I was teenager in the 90's and even earlier than that. I would consider myself a sensitive and intuitive person with a deep desire for knowledge and the curiosities of life. I'm also passionate about rock/metal music from the 1970's & 1980's.
Hi Shane. Welcome to the forum. We have several members from across the pond who are here frequently. One is a musician so check out the music forum area below. What are your main areas of paranormal interest?