Getting to know you....

hello debi and all
i'm fera from malaysia.i'm new here....28 years old and not married...work in the most crazy place -hospital...so it normal i experience abnormal thing..sick a lot and i am happy i here now and will share the thing and very bad in my life(paranormal thing).

nice to meet you all my new friend.. ^_^
Welcome!

Hi. I'm Bubz (not very comfortable sharing my real name, soz >.<), a 23-year old male.

Unfortunately, I've not really experienced much paranormal events, aside from two very strange occurrences when I was young (will hopefully expand upon these). I have a great interest in the paranormal in general.

A few months ago though, I began foolishly experimenting with succubi/incubi summoning, though I was largely unsuccessful. However, since then, I've experienced the odd sensations and possibly even encounters, though I'm not too sure.

I'm not sure if they're real but looking forwsrd to receiving some guidance while here.
Hi Bubz! Of all the things to try to summon! In all accounts those things are supernatural rapists, hideous beings who suck your life away and no experience is good. 'Largely' unsuccessful? Does that mean it worked once or twice?

Hello new people!
My name is Paintman and I'm one of the mods here. I like the Chicago White Sox and the color yellow. Here is a picture of my roommate, Hank Aaron.
IMG_20180820_084500376.jpg Yes he is named after the slugger. *He has every cat toy known to man and would rather play with golf balls and candy. So I bought him a dozen Wilson Staffs and a bag of suckers.:)
* I once owned a dog named Reggie Jackson. I didn't flip her over before I named her.:confused: The vet had to point that out to me:(.

I'm pretty sure Hank Aaron the giant cat is known on most continents:p

Hi! My name's Gabe. I'm not too interesting, but it goes: I'm a college student with two dogs back at home. I've always been really interested in the paranormal and spiritual aspects of culture. The idea that there might be something out there is just too tantalizing to not explore. I have interests in journalism and technology, and I'm hoping to get out and start ghost hunting using professional equipment with a few friends in the spring. This forum seems like such a welcoming place! I'm really glad to be here.

Reactions: Lynne