Getting to know you....

Discussion in 'Owl's Nest' started by Debi, Nov 6, 2017.

1. xerafera

xerafera
    Expand Collapse

hello debi and all
    i'm fera from malaysia.i'm new here....28 years old and not married...work in the most crazy place -hospital...so it normal i experience abnormal thing..sick a lot and i am happy i here now and will share the thing and very bad in my life(paranormal thing).

nice to meet you all my new friend.. ^_^

7Christie, Sightless Doll and Debi like this.
  2. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Hi and welcome. I think you are the first member from Malaysia. :)

3. xerafera

xerafera
    Expand Collapse

i found this website when i really need people paranormal experience and comment about sick life that i have...nice to chat with you all...

Debi likes this.
  4. ozentity

ozentity
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

G'day fera,hope you have a interesting time on here and get some good information and opinions on your paranormal sightings.Cheers.

xerafera likes this.
  5. xerafera

xerafera
    Expand Collapse

thank you...

6. WitchAndShaman

WitchAndShaman
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Thank you for replying Doll. That is a lot of experience and a lot of context too in just one post.

Is your dad’s situation better now? Have you been able to rid his house of the entity?

Welcome to the PNF again.

7. Sightless Doll

Sightless Doll
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for the welcome again. ^~^

But... Not... exactly?
    It looks like they've connected themselves to my sister since she's a promiscuous alcoholic who also has issues with anger, and he himself has ultimatums he must follow through with otherwise he will be open to them again. Unfortunately the kind of environment they've created is a rich environment for demons to wreak havoc and no matter what you do, an exorcism is never truly successful until there are life changes that render it powerless to use you... though I'm sure that's a topic well discussed on this forum already. But I'm hoping he sticks to his regimen. My mom is divorcing him and he's moving in with a friend who is a big Jesus-lover who just goes around loving everyone so he'll be a good influence hopefully. I love my dad and I want to see him turn around and do something good with himself for once.

I've actually written my experiences down but internet cut down last night so I'll post them up in a few seconds. It's... a long story, unfortunately.

8. WitchAndShaman

WitchAndShaman
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Though separation and the ending of any relationship can be hurtful, it is probably relieving news that you mom will be out of that environment. Hopeful your dad’s friend/roommate will help him find some peace too.

Good luck with the posts. If you look up the threads I’ve originated you can see what “long” really looks like.

Lynne likes this.
  9. Bubblez

Bubblez
    Expand Collapse

Hi. I'm Bubz (not very comfortable sharing my real name, soz >.<), a 23-year old male.

Unfortunately, I've not really experienced much paranormal events, aside from two very strange occurrences when I was young (will hopefully expand upon these). I have a great interest in the paranormal in general.

A few months ago though, I began foolishly experimenting with succubi/incubi summoning, though I was largely unsuccessful. However, since then, I've experienced the odd sensations and possibly even encounters, though I'm not too sure.

I'm not sure if they're real but looking forwsrd to receiving some guidance while here.

#569 Bubblez, Nov 24, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  10. 7Christie

7Christie
    Expand Collapse
    Paranormal Trooper
    Staff

Hi Bubz. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. You will no doubt get some suggestions. In the meantime, please read some of the many, many forums, especially the threads in Your Paranormal Experiences

Bubblez likes this.