Getting to know you....

WELCOME TO ALL OUR NEWEST MEMBERS!

Paulm, WitchAndShaman, Child of God, shadoworb, bonnietaylorauthor (If I missed anyone who is new and posting, please add yourself right onto this thread!)

So pleased to have you with us and posting! We'd love to hear about "who you are". Do feel free to tell us a bit about yourself!

To our already established members, take a moment to tell our new family members a bit about you!

Pull a chair up around the fireplace and get to know each other.

hello debi and all
i'm fera from malaysia.i'm new here....28 years old and not married...work in the most crazy place -hospital...so it normal i experience abnormal thing..sick a lot and i am happy i here now and will share the thing and very bad in my life(paranormal thing).

nice to meet you all my new friend.. ^_^

hello debi and all
i'm fera from malaysia.i'm new here....28 years old and not married...work in the most crazy place -hospital...so it normal i experience abnormal thing..sick a lot and i am happy i here now and will share the thing and very bad in my life(paranormal thing).

nice to meet you all my new friend.. ^_^
Hi and welcome. I think you are the first member from Malaysia. :)

Hi and welcome. I think you are the first member from Malaysia. :)

i found this website when i really need people paranormal experience and comment about sick life that i have...nice to chat with you all...

Reactions: Debi
It varies from encounter to encounter depending on the connection and power of the entity and how involved you are with them. Sometimes there is more of an echo effect where it's almost like a "vision" but on the back of my eyes almost rather than something I see with my own eyes and it's the same feeling I get when I suddenly know information I've never seen or heard before. Like my knowing that the demon in my parents' last home hated the doors being open or "seeing" the noose hanging up in the basement before my aunt commented on that same noose a couple weeks later without me saying anything about it. I get really sick in historically rich places like historical prisons and it feels like I'm on a balancing beam that's super shaky the entire time I'm there. Other times it is visual and audible. Like when I was a child and recently especially. For the past couple of years before I moved out my dad was losing control of his emotions and I kept seeing a dark, shadowy figure and another who pretended to be a child around him and the rest of the house. I knew they were connected to his anger and making it worse without anyone telling me. And I knew they wanted to possess him so I kept trying to warn him but, of course, pride is pride. They would often try to bother me too. I'd hear a man saying random things sometimes when no one was in a room. Everyone in the house heard him and the childish laughter that never had an explanation. I had to leave because of them. This year I went back to visit for my birthday and the day before I headed back home, my dad was possessed. We caught it on video and when we had a friend of my grandmother's come over to help him gain control of himself again, he said the exact things I already knew without context. I don't know how I know the things I do. Only that it's like catching a whisper as you pass by and just knowing somehow.

Thank you for replying Doll. That is a lot of experience and a lot of context too in just one post.

Is your dad’s situation better now? Have you been able to rid his house of the entity?

Welcome to the PNF again.

Thank you for replying Doll. That is a lot of experience and a lot of context too in just one post.

Is your dad’s situation better now? Have you been able to rid his house of the entity?

Welcome to the PNF again.

Thank you for the welcome again. ^~^

But... Not... exactly?
It looks like they've connected themselves to my sister since she's a promiscuous alcoholic who also has issues with anger, and he himself has ultimatums he must follow through with otherwise he will be open to them again. Unfortunately the kind of environment they've created is a rich environment for demons to wreak havoc and no matter what you do, an exorcism is never truly successful until there are life changes that render it powerless to use you... though I'm sure that's a topic well discussed on this forum already. But I'm hoping he sticks to his regimen. My mom is divorcing him and he's moving in with a friend who is a big Jesus-lover who just goes around loving everyone so he'll be a good influence hopefully. I love my dad and I want to see him turn around and do something good with himself for once.

I've actually written my experiences down but internet cut down last night so I'll post them up in a few seconds. It's... a long story, unfortunately.

Thank you for the welcome again. ^~^

But... Not... exactly?
It looks like they've connected themselves to my sister since she's a promiscuous alcoholic who also has issues with anger, and he himself has ultimatums he must follow through with otherwise he will be open to them again. Unfortunately the kind of environment they've created is a rich environment for demons to wreak havoc and no matter what you do, an exorcism is never truly successful until there are life changes that render it powerless to use you... though I'm sure that's a topic well discussed on this forum already. But I'm hoping he sticks to his regimen. My mom is divorcing him and he's moving in with a friend who is a big Jesus-lover who just goes around loving everyone so he'll be a good influence hopefully. I love my dad and I want to see him turn around and do something good with himself for once.

I've actually written my experiences down but internet cut down last night so I'll post them up in a few seconds. It's... a long story, unfortunately.

Though separation and the ending of any relationship can be hurtful, it is probably relieving news that you mom will be out of that environment. Hopeful your dad’s friend/roommate will help him find some peace too.

Good luck with the posts. If you look up the threads I’ve originated you can see what “long” really looks like.

Reactions: Lynne
Hi. I'm Bubz (not very comfortable sharing my real name, soz >.<), a 23-year old male.

Unfortunately, I've not really experienced much paranormal events, aside from two very strange occurrences when I was young (will hopefully expand upon these). I have a great interest in the paranormal in general.

A few months ago though, I began foolishly experimenting with succubi/incubi summoning, though I was largely unsuccessful. However, since then, I've experienced the odd sensations and possibly even encounters, though I'm not too sure.

I'm not sure if they're real but looking forwsrd to receiving some guidance while here.

Last edited:
Hi. I'm Bubz (not very comfortable sharing my real name, soz >.<), a 23-year old male.

Unfortunately, I've not really experienced much paranormal events, aside from two very strange occurrences when I was young (will hopefully expand upon these). I have a great interest in the paranormal in general.

A few months ago though, I began foolishly experimenting with succubi/incubi summoning, though I was largely unsuccessfully. However, since then, I've experienced the odd sensations and possibly even encounters, though I'm not too sure.

I'm not sure if they're real but looking forwsrd to receiving some guidance while here.
Hi Bubz. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. You will no doubt get some suggestions. In the meantime, please read some of the many, many forums, especially the threads in Your Paranormal Experiences

Reactions: Bubblez