Getting to know you....

We were just there to look at the shoes that day. Didn't live in that area anymore. But was very odd thing.

Thanks. And old hotels. lol Like your pic. I don't do avatars too much so maybe my good friend Ghostkind could help me out there. I don't do pics much anywhere. Thanks for welcomes everyone. Hi to Lynn too.

Reactions: Lynne and ghostkind
Thanks. And old hotels. lol Like your pic. I don't do avatars too much so maybe my good friend Ghostkind could help me out there. I don't do pics much anywhere. Thanks for welcomes everyone. Hi to Lynn too.
i will help you with the avatar if i can. do you have one you want to use?

I was going to speak to you on it, Ghostkind. Send you a pm. I love your ghost. I'd take one of those too. But I'd be copying you here. Since I'm Boo though. lol Maybe a ghost with a pumpkin. Halloween is coming.

Reactions: ghostkind and Debi
Hey Lynn, Thanks for the offer on avatar and Ghostkind. I know Ghostkind so well and she's done a few avatars for me on boards so I wrote her already. But thank you Lynn. Either one of you for the help is great for me. I won't be blank here long. Call me blank on boards. lol

Reactions: ghostkind and Debi