Getting to know you....

Hey, I'm new here; just poking around.

The paranormal has always interested me, but my experiences have always been intuitive rather than outright. I never get the dramatic unexplained event, but instead feel the situation. I'm a scientist so I really try to be cynical of everything, but I naturally stumbled upon tea leaves and coffee grounds reading, and just recently started dabbling in tarot for my own self-reflection.

I try to take everything with a grain of salt, but life (and alcohol) has brought me here.

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne

The paranormal has always interested me, but my experiences have always been intuitive rather than outright. I never get the dramatic unexplained event, but instead feel the situation. I'm a scientist so I really try to be cynical of everything, but I naturally stumbled upon tea leaves and coffee grounds reading, and just recently started dabbling in tarot for my own self-reflection.

I try to take everything with a grain of salt, but life (and alcohol) has brought me here.
Welcome to the forum. Divination is an interesting practice but it’s not a bad idea to take it with a grain of salt. Especially when you’re new at it.

And we don’t mind a skeptic so stick around!

Reactions: Lynne
Hi I’m Ray, retired married with two grown children and one precious new grandson, my new full time babysitting job. I’m 65 been having paranormal experiences since infancy, yeah weird I know but that’s why I here. I hope to find others with similar experiences, which are varied and pretty much cover about every strange thing you could think of, still havent had a Bigfoot sighting or been abducted by aliens so far as I know.
Hi Ray. Glad that you joined PNF. I look forward to reading about your experiences.

Hi NE. Wanting to see all the facts for an experience is a logical and healthy way to analyze things. Welcome to the PNF.

Welcome Ray and Northern. This is a great place to pull up a chair.

Helloo, I'm Eli. I already posted my one of my experiences. The other ones can be explained by "Eli is cuckoo" so I don't pull those out often.

I talk a big game about staying away from spirits and entities, but you'll see me talk about tarot, my pendulum, ouija(I don't use it, it's a novelty item in my house) doing witchcraft, and appeasing spirits.

I love cryptids. My favorite one is Mothman. Second is Dogman, because that is actually in the state I live in. As far as I know, I've never seen a cryptid in person, and honestly, I'm alright with that.

Helloo, I'm Eli. I already posted my one of my experiences. The other ones can be explained by "Eli is cuckoo" so I don't pull those out often.

I talk a big game about staying away from spirits and entities, but you'll see me talk about tarot, my pendulum, ouija(I don't use it, it's a novelty item in my house) doing witchcraft, and appeasing spirits.

I love cryptids. My favorite one is Mothman. Second is Dogman, because that is actually in the state I live in. As far as I know, I've never seen a cryptid in person, and honestly, I'm alright with that.
Hi Eli! Glad you only use that Ouija as decoration...lol The crew here would be all over you on it's useage!

We have quite a cryptid group here. Looking forward to "reading" you!

Reactions: Lynne

Hi Elli , I think you will find a lot of what your interested in here. Nice to meet you.

I'm Louisa, originally from Florida but currently live in Alabama but will be moving back out west soon to the Ouachita's. I am an artist, and have an interest in cryptids and all things para. Been researching since 1999.