Getting to know you....

Yes, I am from the US, and I meant to put it in my original post, but the website was paranormal.com, it was just a forum. I was almost hoping some of the people here might have been on there, as well.

Welcome Chiba to the PNF. I posted once or twice to paranormal.com - I definitely did lots of reading there going way back. I don’t recall what username I used there...I’ve only been using this one for about a dozen years. I know with certainty - though I can’t recall them - that I did have a different username on some other forums too. At one point I used my real name. Now I go by “WandS” for short.

Share your experiences openly. We are here to learn from each others just like you.

I'm a retired aerospace engineer, long married with a grown daughter. Long time BG member looking for a more phenomena, less personality, driven forum. Primary interest is nut and bolts ufology, but have been on my share of ghost hunts. Critical thinker with many years experience as an aircraft mishap investigator, consider myself more of paranormal agnostic than a debunker.

I'm a retired aerospace engineer, long married with a grown daughter. Long time BG member looking for a more phenomena, less personality, driven forum. Primary interest is nut and bolts ufology, but have been on my share of ghost hunts. Critical thinker with many years experience as an aircraft mishap investigator, consider myself more of paranormal agnostic than a debunker.
Glad to have you with us, Duke. You will find us very different from BG. We are slower paced, but everyone will treat you with respect here. Do feel free to start a discussion or jump onto any thread. We all gather on the live chat thread in the evening about 10 PM to listen to a podcast and chat. I will add your name onto the schedule alert thread. Even if you don't join in, I leave links to all the shows there you might find of interest.

Thanks for joining us Duke. You will very likely find topics of interest here.

I see you are from Dayton; I know the place as I worked for Reynolds and Reynolds for ten years. I sure get an urge for Cincinnati-style chili every few months including earlier this week.

I look forward to reading your posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
Hi Duke, glad you joined us last night on the chat. I live in Mi and have a daughter also. I love a mystery so I find it fun and educational to share ideas. I look forward to your ideas on things.

Welcome aboard! Open minded critical thing is a good thing in my view.

Reactions: 7Critter