Getting to know you....

Hi everyone. I'm new here and want to introduce myself. I have three grown up children and a very intuitive cat and live in the chilly U.K. My hobbies are art, history, baking and all things unexplained.
I have had several unexplained experiences and I look forward to reading your posts and learning more as I go along.

Hello! I just joined today and am not sure where to begin.

I've had very 'strange' experiences all my life (getting more frequent with age) which most people pass off as coincidences. I don't happen to believe in coincidences.

It would be interesting to find people who are open to the possibility of the unexplained/paranormal.

About me: I am semi-retired and like spending my free time reading, cooking and decorating, among other things too numerous to list.

Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum (PNF) . Glad to get to know you a bit and thanks for sharing. If you need any assistance navigating, please ask. We are a friendly bunch.

Reactions: CalicoBarnCat

I've had very 'strange' experiences all my life (getting more frequent with age) which most people pass off as coincidences. I don't happen to believe in coincidences.

It would be interesting to find people who are open to the possibility of the unexplained/paranormal.

About me: I am semi-retired and like spending my free time reading, cooking and decorating, among other things too numerous to list.
Hi Cat, and welcome! You will find that our members don't believe in coincidences either and we're all here to share experiences. We do have a forum area for your Paranormal excperiences, so do feel free to share!

Members are on and off site all day so do check back to see replies to posts. You'll also find we cover many topics, including cooking and pets here during our discussions. Welcome aboard!

Reactions: CalicoBarnCat

Welcome again Barn Cat. I am one big bundle of paranormal experiences - mostly but not exclusively of the psychic kind like telepathy, empathy, and premonitions.

I will look forward to reading your experiences. I will likely ask just as many critical questions as I will share supporting evidenced of my own. My critical questions are not intended to diminish the validity of your experiences. But I have found that many paranormal experiences are very difficult to relate to others in writing. Therefore I tend to ask probing questions to help others AND me to better understand the intricacies of how we perceive those experiences.

Welcome again Barn Cat. I am one big bundle of paranormal experiences - mostly but not exclusively of the psychic kind like telepathy, empathy, and premonitions.

I will look forward to reading your experiences. I will likely ask just as many critical questions as I will share supporting evidenced of my own. My critical questions are not intended to diminish the validity of your experiences. But I have found that many paranormal experiences are very difficult to relate to others in writing. Therefore I tend to ask probing questions to help others AND me to better understand the intricacies of how we perceive those experiences.
Hi Wands! Haven't seen you since I was out ill. Glad to see you around again.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Hi Wands! Haven't seen you since I was out ill. Glad to see you around again.

Thanks Debi. Glad to be slowly moving back online. I had several weeks of heavy business related travel and a serious cold the one week that I wasn’t traveling.

Questions are good. They help me to see events more clearly sometimes and bring to light things I may have forgotten or overlooked.

I think it's natural to feel somewhat wary when approaching the subject of the unexplained/paranormal. I can't make claims to specific paranormal experiences at this point. I am cautiously interested or intrigued by what I can't explain -- you know the old saying about how 'curiosity killed the cat'! I don't trust satisfaction of my curiosity or anything else to 'bring me back' if things get out of hand.

Reactions: Benway and 7Critter

welcome.

Welcome Cat and Mum. Feel free to read back in this thread to learn about all of us. I look forward to reading your imput on our various topics. Welcome aboard.

Hello, my name is Marinhos Stefansky
I am scholar of uncanny experience of Philip K. Dick for over 15 years.
I am author of blog that tries to establish what happend at february and march 1974 dickiangnosticism.wordpress.com

That is some very deep stuff. Had to give in after 30 minutes of reading because I was having a language disintegration episode.

Thank you for sharing the link and welcome to the PNF.net Gnostic.