Getting to know you....

Hi all. Thought I'd give this place a try ... it seems nice and quiet in here, unlike other places I've look into. :rolleyes:

I've had "experiences" since the mid-fifties and essentially all I'm interested in are final answers. I've spent decades trying to put this picture together ... and it's NEVER over.
Welcome, and I've been on that search for about the same time period. We may not have all the answers, but we do support each other on the quest to find them. Glad to have you with us.

Thank everyone ... it would be great to be able to talk about this stuff without the troll rhetoric.
1jEHtdI.gif

Hi all. Thought I'd give this place a try ... it seems nice and quiet in here, unlike other places I've look into. :rolleyes:

I've had "experiences" since the mid-fifties and essentially all I'm interested in are final answers. I've spent decades trying to put this picture together ... and it's NEVER over.
Welcome Quester. Have to agree with Duke finding final answers is quite a challenge. Many members have had various experiences so hope we offer ideas to your questions.

Hello, Tabby! Welcome to PNF. I don't have any advice about studying the paranormal; perhaps someone else here will weigh in! We do have some members who are professional investigators, though. Have you had any experiences you'd like to share with us? We have a thread called Paranormal Experiences for that. Anyway, make yourself at home!

Hello my name is Tabby and im very new to all of this. I want to learn all I can and eventually be an investigator. I honestly dont understand why there isnt a degree in it. Where should I start
Hi Tabby, and welcome to the forum. I'm a bit biased, but I think by joining us here at the PNF, you have started to learn. We have many very bright, insightful members with both real world experiences and years of study.

I'd recommend you look through the various realms/threads we have to offer that coincide with your interests and jump in with both feet. Don't be afraid to ask questions, you'll find folks here willing and able to explain, or at least give informed opinions on, just about anything to do with the paranormal.