Getting to know you....

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Good afternoon! Just stumbled upon this place yesterday while trying to find people to talk to about this type of stuff. To introduce myself a little, I'm 36 and live in north GA, USA. As for what I am, it just depends on what time of day it is. lol My day job revolves around software development, while in the evenings I'm working on comic books/video games/music. Looking forward to being here and getting to share with you all.
Welcome to the forum. We are a fun bunch, and I am sure I can speak for most here that we look forward to your posts.

LionTheWanderer

Reaction score
Heyo you can call me Lion or Leo if you prefer. I'm in my early 30s and live in the LA area.

Lately i've been on a binge of learning as much about cryptids as I can. I've had a lot of paranormal experiences but nothing on the more earthy 'cryptid' side of things. But I've dealt with plenty of ghosts, spirits, and so on.

I'm excited to share my experiences as well as learn a lot from you all!

Selectric

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Heyo you can call me Lion or Leo if you prefer. I'm in my early 30s and live in the LA area.

Lately i've been on a binge of learning as much about cryptids as I can. I've had a lot of paranormal experiences but nothing on the more earthy 'cryptid' side of things. But I've dealt with plenty of ghosts, spirits, and so on.

Hey Lion. Welcome to the PNF. There's plenty of material and experiences here so dig in. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences and insight. Always plenty to chat and listen to.

Reactions: garnetsilver

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score

welcome to the forum Lion, we look forward to reading more from you. Post often.