Getting to know you....

Just out of curiosity does anyone remember when Coast to coast used to have a chat room. This was a very long time ago...I actually have some really old transcripts from when George interviewed the numbers lady and linda molten howe. this was i want to say 2003 timeframe. Right around the time they got rid of the Coast chat room feature on their page.

Just out of curiosity does anyone remember when Coast to coast used to have a chat room. This was a very long time ago...I actually have some really old transcripts from when George interviewed the numbers lady and linda molten howe. this was i want to say 2003 timeframe. Right around the time they got rid of the Coast chat room feature on their page.
They have a Facebook page that does comments and a quasi-chat now. I look in on it from time to time. We'll have to start a new Coast thread for you.

Reactions: Lavender Moon
Sounds like a good plan.
Here you go. I'm heading out for the night but will catch you on the threads tomorrow.

Reactions: Lavender Moon
Here you go. I'm heading out for the night but will catch you on the threads tomorrow.

Thank you for sharing this Debi. It does sound like some good guests! Sleep well and happy dream weaving!

Hello, my name is Moon :) Hope everyone is well! :) A tiny bit about me... I was born in early fall, under a waning gibbous Moon. :lastqmoon: My favorite color is purple/lavender. I'm 50 & live in the North East of the US.

I'm a virgo, cat lover. I enjoy late night am radio (any coast listeners out there? ) started listening back when Art was on in the early 90's.

I love all the seasons but I think Fall/Autumn/samhain is my favorite time of year. Enjoy writing/blogging & art. I'm a mental health awareness & self care advocate. I like to read, crochet & enjoy the silence in my free time.

I enjoy all things metaphysical. Born with a few gifts/talents/abilities & have always read tarot as far back as I can remember. I'm a spiritual advisor/life coach several decades now & enjoy connecting with folks from all over the world. Online.

I teach energy protection & am a certified Reiki practitioner, aromatherapist & love making "mystical blends" with my oils.

Happy to be a part of this online forum, I hope everyone has a relaxing evening & week ahead. Blessings, Moon
Welcome to the forum Moon :) Looking forward to reading your posts and experiences.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Good afternoon! Just stumbled upon this place yesterday while trying to find people to talk to about this type of stuff. To introduce myself a little, I'm 36 and live in north GA, USA. As for what I am, it just depends on what time of day it is. lol My day job revolves around software development, while in the evenings I'm working on comic books/video games/music. Looking forward to being here and getting to share with you all.

Good afternoon! Just stumbled upon this place yesterday while trying to find people to talk to about this type of stuff. To introduce myself a little, I'm 36 and live in north GA, USA. As for what I am, it just depends on what time of day it is. lol My day job revolves around software development, while in the evenings I'm working on comic books/video games/music. Looking forward to being here and getting to share with you all.
Welcome SpiritKid! So glad you joined us!