Getting to know you....

To all the new people a big welcome, and a note about our Live Chat. If you go to the first page of Live Chat daily, you will find memes, cartoons, music and/or birthday greetings. Live chat is the one thread here that takes you to the last thing posted and not the first unread post, so do back-track and have a good start to each day. ;bg3

Last edited by a moderator:
Screen name Durward, 61 years in this incarnation, DD Metaphysics (1984), couch scientist / researcher, defiant, plenty of personal and shared paranormal experience, mainly telepathy, dream walking, and OOBE's. A few years of wrestling with a blue sparkling entity, likely Djinn? I garden and fix things. I love designing new Psi experiments and trace / track ideas. Critical thinking is what I strive to maintain, without being the negative jerk. Blunt, focused, aware of my own multiple facets of existing. Interested in herbals, healing, hauntings, aliens, acupuncture, brain studies and I think I've likely turned over every stone of the esoteric / occult systems and practices. I have a lot of theories, not enough funding to try to prove them. Big fan of Persinger's work. Will help where I can if you ask. Let's get some chirp waves flowing!
Great description! Welcome aboard.

Hello from Maine
My name is Natalie and I am an empath that is trying to get back in touch with paranormal and my ability to sense the other dimensions. I lost touch as I have gotten older but I feel drawn to tap back in. I have plenty of strange stories and am ready to experience more. Thank you for accepting me into the community! ✨☕

Hello from Maine
My name is Natalie and I am an empath that is trying to get back in touch with paranormal and my ability to sense the other dimensions. I lost touch as I have gotten older but I feel drawn to tap back in. I have plenty of strange stories and am ready to experience more. Thank you for accepting me into the community! ✨☕
Welcome! Looking forward to hearing your stories and getting to know you. :)

Hello from Maine
Welcome aboard.

Hello from Maine
Welcome to the forum GNT (Natalie). Looking forward to hearing about your experiences and hoping any advice can aid you in your rediscovering.