Getting to know you....

Old PNF member here. But it seems that I dropped a bit of a bomb on the PNF Mods last night. I’ll try to tie up loose ends I created about my past at the School for the Creative and Performing Arts (SCPA). Thought I‘d add the following lengthy details into the “Getting to know you...” thread.

I swear that I have posted on most of this history before - without necessarily commenting on the SCPA. Anyone who has read my past PNF posts might recall either of two personal things about me: first that I became acutely aware of my psychic experiences (which began with telepathy and then precognition) at the age of 16; second, that I had a very strong psychic connection with my GF/fiancé which lasted ten years starting at age 17. The later is relevant to my time with the SCPA.

In high school, I was mostly a quiet, reserved nerd. I was fortunate to have a sizable group of friends who came from many backgrounds and had many varied interests including intellectuals and jock types for example. Chula Vista High School has a major magnet program for music, dance, and acting. Yet, I didn’t have any artsy friends. In fact, my closest brainy friend and I used to sit in the back of our Sociology class and make fun of one of the dancer students who sat in the front row. She always looked out of place with an extraordinarily long skirt, or early period style boots, or a poofy blouse embellished with an odd bow or a men’s tie, or a wild hat.

That dancer was part of a clique of 11 SCPA students from mixed grade levels. Several of whom were romantic couples. The entire clique had a plan to attend the Senior Prom together. But, our school policy was that the Prom was only for Seniors and their guests. Unfortunately, the clique didn’t have the right mix of senior students to ensure that everyone could get into Prom. Even if they ignored their romantic couplings and artificially paired up as a random senior of one sex and an “invited guest” of the opposite sex from a lower class, the group was exactly...one senior male short.

Cue their plan which was more than 15 months in the making. In my junior year, I was in a science class with two of the clique’s sophomore females. And, the entire clique knew they needed a then junior male to invite one of those two to next years’ Senior Prom so that the 11 of them could be together. So, I was somehow chosen as their mark.

First, one of those sophomore girls flirted with me during class until I asked her out on a date. I politely told her after the second date that I didn’t think there would be any sparks and suggested that we should not continue. Whether or not she was crushed by my decision, I had introduced a wrinkle into their plans. By then, it was summertime giving us three months apart which would create further risks. They changed up their scheme and had the other soon-to-be-junior girl call to chat me up. Soon, she and I had a first date. That second relationship didn’t last much longer than the first farce. [Funny aside, she and I actually did date for about a year just seven years later.]

By then school had started and that year’s Senior Prom was on the mind of many more students creating even more risks for the clique’s scheme. So the clique changed up the scheme again. This time, they had one of the group come and pull me out of an Economic class on some student body business pretense. He led me into a mostly dark drama building and placed one of my hands into the hands of a senior girl from their clique. There was an instantaneous flash of light and sound inside my head. She led me into a lowly lit area and revealed herself. She was the dancer from the prior years’ Sociology class!

Seems that not only did I instantly fall in love (lust, whatever), but we had a very strong psychic bond which lasted for ten full years. It was during the first year together that I discovered I was also empathic.

I have to end this story at some point so only two more things.

One, my new GF and her clique aggressively pulled me into everything they did that school year in order to secure my position within their Prom plans. I was fine with their invites and prodding because it all meant more time with the GF. They had me try out for the schools’ competition choral team but my voice was way too high and uncontrolled. But, they were successful in getting me into several stage plays. Surprisingly, I took second place at a Southern California high school competition with a solo act. At the end of the year, I was even voted into the International Thespian Society.

Lastly, I did meet the clique’s needs by inviting one of their junior female members to the Prom while my GF invited one of the sophomore guys. Then we all switched up into our respective romantic pairs once we got through the front doors of the Prom venue.

So the SCPA and that clique gave me nine months of opportunities to be on stage, in front of audiences, doing things I feel certain I would not have done otherwise. My life is richer - and I believe my psychic experiences are broader - because I was a patsy (or, as Jadamz will recognize the Buffy reference, I was a ”butt monkey”) for my GF and her friends.
Thanks for sharing, Wands!

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Old PNF member here. But it seems that I dropped a bit of a bomb on the PNF Mods last night. I’ll try to tie up loose ends I created about my past at the School for the Creative and Performing Arts (SCPA). Thought I‘d add the following lengthy details into the “Getting to know you...” thread.

I swear that I have posted on most of this history before - without necessarily commenting on the SCPA. Anyone who has read my past PNF posts might recall either of two personal things about me: first that I became acutely aware of my psychic experiences (which began with telepathy and then precognition) at the age of 16; second, that I had a very strong psychic connection with my GF/fiancé which lasted ten years starting at age 17. The later is relevant to my time with the SCPA.

In high school, I was mostly a quiet, reserved nerd. I was fortunate to have a sizable group of friends who came from many backgrounds and had many varied interests including intellectuals and jock types for example. Chula Vista High School has a major magnet program for music, dance, and acting. Yet, I didn’t have any artsy friends. In fact, my closest brainy friend and I used to sit in the back of our Sociology class and make fun of one of the dancer students who sat in the front row. She always looked out of place with an extraordinarily long skirt, or early period style boots, or a poofy blouse embellished with an odd bow or a men’s tie, or a wild hat.

That dancer was part of a clique of 11 SCPA students from mixed grade levels. Several of whom were romantic couples. The entire clique had a plan to attend the Senior Prom together. But, our school policy was that the Prom was only for Seniors and their guests. Unfortunately, the clique didn’t have the right mix of senior students to ensure that everyone could get into Prom. Even if they ignored their romantic couplings and artificially paired up as a random senior of one sex and an “invited guest” of the opposite sex from a lower class, the group was exactly...one senior male short.

Cue their plan which was more than 15 months in the making. In my junior year, I was in a science class with two of the clique’s sophomore females. And, the entire clique knew they needed a then junior male to invite one of those two to next years’ Senior Prom so that the 11 of them could be together. So, I was somehow chosen as their mark.

First, one of those sophomore girls flirted with me during class until I asked her out on a date. I politely told her after the second date that I didn’t think there would be any sparks and suggested that we should not continue. Whether or not she was crushed by my decision, I had introduced a wrinkle into their plans. By then, it was summertime giving us three months apart which would create further risks. They changed up their scheme and had the other soon-to-be-junior girl call to chat me up. Soon, she and I had a first date. That second relationship didn’t last much longer than the first farce. [Funny aside, she and I actually did date for about a year just seven years later.]

By then school had started and that year’s Senior Prom was on the mind of many more students creating even more risks for the clique’s scheme. So the clique changed up the scheme again. This time, they had one of the group come and pull me out of an Economic class on some student body business pretense. He led me into a mostly dark drama building and placed one of my hands into the hands of a senior girl from their clique. There was an instantaneous flash of light and sound inside my head. She led me into a lowly lit area and revealed herself. She was the dancer from the prior years’ Sociology class!

Seems that not only did I instantly fall in love (lust, whatever), but we had a very strong psychic bond which lasted for ten full years. It was during the first year together that I discovered I was also empathic.

I have to end this story at some point so only two more things.

One, my new GF and her clique aggressively pulled me into everything they did that school year in order to secure my position within their Prom plans. I was fine with their invites and prodding because it all meant more time with the GF. They had me try out for the schools’ competition choral team but my voice was way too high and uncontrolled. But, they were successful in getting me into several stage plays. Surprisingly, I took second place at a Southern California high school competition with a solo act. At the end of the year, I was even voted into the International Thespian Society.

Lastly, I did meet the clique’s needs by inviting one of their junior female members to the Prom while my GF invited one of the sophomore guys. Then we all switched up into our respective romantic pairs once we got through the front doors of the Prom venue.

So the SCPA and that clique gave me nine months of opportunities to be on stage, in front of audiences, doing things I feel certain I would not have done otherwise. My life is richer - and I believe my psychic experiences are broader - because I was a patsy (or, as Jadamz will recognize the Buffy reference, I was a ”butt monkey”) for my GF and her friends.
What a great story.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Ok WandS, now I can't get the appellation "butt monkey" out of my mind.

Hi All! Just a quick hello from me Macc. A newbie here but been interested in the alt subjects since I was a kid. I'm particularly interested in the UFO field and happenings in the world of Sasquatch research. Looking forward to learning more here!

Hi All! Just a quick hello from me Macc. A newbie here but been interested in the alt subjects since I was a kid. I'm particularly interested in the UFO field and happenings in the world of Sasquatch research. Looking forward to learning more here!
Welcome aboard, Macc! Members, Macc has a podcast for you guys in the podcast section. Check it out.

Welcome aboard , we look forward to your posts.

Servus!

I'm Numi, from Germany. Three things brought me here: my passion for the English language, the sheer rarity of friendly and well-kept forums, and topics concerning the non-material.

If I'm not busy or being outside admiring nature, then I'm more of a creative type, drawing both digitally and traditionally, occasionally writing creatively too. Either way, I like spending time in my head contemplating, either trying to solve issues, coming up with ideas, or simply observing the world and trying to make sense of it myself.

My interest in the paranormal and spiritual was sparked at young age already, for one through the stories of my father and his sightings of UFOs in Romania, but for another because of a simple feeling that there is more to what we can measure and test. Unfortunately I don't have any experiences that can't very reasonably be brushed off as brain shenanigans, neither do I have any skills or gifts, however you would call them. Not that I'm aware of them, anyway.

Well, I'm looking forward to getting more involved here over the coming days. Thanks for having me! :)

Servus!

I'm Numi, from Germany. Three things brought me here: my passion for the English language, the sheer rarity of friendly and well-kept forums, and topics concerning the non-material.

If I'm not busy or being outside admiring nature, then I'm more of a creative type, drawing both digitally and traditionally, occasionally writing creatively too. Either way, I like spending time in my head contemplating, either trying to solve issues, coming up with ideas, or simply observing the world and trying to make sense of it myself.

My interest in the paranormal and spiritual was sparked at young age already, for one through the stories of my father and his sightings of UFOs in Romania, but for another because of a simple feeling that there is more to what we can measure and test. Unfortunately I don't have any experiences that can't very reasonably be brushed off as brain shenanigans, neither do I have any skills or gifts, however you would call them. Not that I'm aware of them, anyway.

Well, I'm looking forward to getting more involved here over the coming days. Thanks for having me! :)
Welcome and we're always glad to see our international members! Feel free to look around and ask us anything. We're a very friendly group here.