Getting to know you....

WELCOME TO ALL OUR NEWEST MEMBERS!

Paulm, WitchAndShaman, Child of God, shadoworb, bonnietaylorauthor (If I missed anyone who is new and posting, please add yourself right onto this thread!)

So pleased to have you with us and posting! We'd love to hear about "who you are". Do feel free to tell us a bit about yourself!

To our already established members, take a moment to tell our new family members a bit about you!

Pull a chair up around the fireplace and get to know each other.

Hello to all, I'm pleased to be here. I've had unusual experiences throughout my life, and being 64 now, I might as well start sharing them in a friendly place. Because as you know, the average person, upon hearing you relate something thats beyond the pale, will laugh at you , suggest that you are a loon, and it goes downhill from there, until you wind up keeping it to yourself, which makes for a lonely life. Until you manage to find someone like yourself, with an open mind and open eyes, at which point you realize just how lonely it's been til now.... I have so many things to share, and as time presents opportunities to relate them here, I'll do so, if I might interest anyone with said events. I like to say; I don't have to make up or embellish stories, because there is nothing stranger than reality, Nothing wilder than the truth.

Hello to all, I'm pleased to be here. I've had unusual experiences throughout my life, and being 64 now, I might as well start sharing them in a friendly place. Because as you know, the average person, upon hearing you relate something thats beyond the pale, will laugh at you , suggest that you are a loon, and it goes downhill from there, until you wind up keeping it to yourself, which makes for a lonely life. Until you manage to find someone like yourself, with an open mind and open eyes, at which point you realize just how lonely it's been til now.... I have so many things to share, and as time presents opportunities to relate them here, I'll do so, if I might interest anyone with said events. I like to say; I don't have to make up or embellish stories, because there is nothing stranger than reality, Nothing wilder than the truth.
Well Celsius you have arrived at the right place to share your stories and thoughts on the paranormal. Most on here can identify with you on this. Always great to here of others experiences and you will be welcomed with yours as I have been with mine. I have also learnt to deal with different aspects and been supported by the members on here, Oz.

Hi Goose, we are in northern Utah, not far from Salt Lake City. Skinwalker ranch is at least a half-day's drive from our place, in good weather. Long ways off. We have never been there but it's on our bucket list. My wife has been involved in this for a long time but only got me interested a few years ago. She has been recovering from a concussion suffered in a car accident three years ago so we tend to stay close to home. We have not seen any of the Blind Frog Ranch show, or if my wife has, she hasn't mentioned it to me. I haven't retired yet so don't have the free time that she does.
One place that really intrigues me is Buckhorn Draw, under the Wedge Overlook in south central Utah. There are incredible rock art paintings there, thousands of years old. We were there two years ago in daylight, and I could feel thousands of spirits watching us down in the draw, from all over the canyon. We were not welcome and it was palpable. We had no gear with us at the time, unfortunately. One day I want to return there with all the equipment. Native spirits are very different from those of settlers and people who came later, they have been around the area a lot longer and as one would imagine, there isn't a lot of sympathy for non-native investigators on land they consider stolen and despoiled.
Thank you GWU for the explanation. I understand the hesitation to stay in an area that feels wrong. I have always had sympathy for native peoples and feel I was possibly one in many lifetimes . I do have some first nation blood in my ancestry but that didnt keep me from feeling unwanted once. In a spot that is nearby I felt a definite chill once. I am very sensitive to my surroundings so immediately thought about why I would feel that. Maybe I was geting sick? Could be but the spot has had a suicide nearby and its a pretty well walked area but strange vibes. I often cross myself when walking through that area and smudge myself when home from it. why it would be harmful I have no idea and really dont want to know. Great story/

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Native American investigations give me the most trepidation, mostly because of my own ignorance and having ancestors who were "on the wrong side", from a native standpoint. I am most comfortable in the various beliefs and traditions of the Indo-European world; my own background and heritage. And even then, it can be intimidating at times.

Native American investigations give me the most trepidation, mostly because of my own ignorance and having ancestors who were "on the wrong side", from a native standpoint. I am most comfortable in the various beliefs and traditions of the Indo-European world; my own background and heritage. And even then, it can be intimidating at times.
I believe in reincarnation so its possible in my view that we have all been on the wrong side many times. Winners and losers and all the same. Just people on earth trying to survive and hopefully generate ancestors. I also think spririts can somehow tell what our past lives might have been and either like us, dislike us, or are indifferent. But then again I think why are spirits hanging around here when they have a realm of their own?

Hi everyone, hope you’re all super awesome. I’m Tomy!

My interests in the paranormal have been with me since I was knee high to a grasshopper, and it’s nice to find a place where I can be involved with the discussion of such topics. I feel like if I try to explain my approach, theories or beliefs regarding aspects of the paranormal my post might go on for several forum pages with no obvious conclusion or conviction, so instead I’ll just say I look forward to reading and hopefully contributing!

Happy Friday!

My interests in the paranormal have been with me since I was knee high to a grasshopper, and it’s nice to find a place where I can be involved with the discussion of such topics. I feel like if I try to explain my approach, theories or beliefs regarding aspects of the paranormal my post might go on for several forum pages with no obvious conclusion or conviction, so instead I’ll just say I look forward to reading and hopefully contributing!

Happy Friday!
Welcome Tomy we all are pretty awesome, lol, hope you enjoy the site and I'm sure everyone will welcome your take on the paranormal, it's all a personal journey with this, Oz.

Happy Friday!
Happy Friday and welcome to the ParaNormal Forum (PNF). Glad that you joined us.

7059.jpg

Is your avatar your own artwork ?