Getting to know you....

Welcome Ben. I’m a bit late to your welcome as I’ve been behind in reading posts here this week. I look forward to hearing your ideas on things. Glad you’ve joined us for the chat. The movie nights on sat are very fun. Hope you become a regular there

ello Ben

london-bigben-1500x850.jpg

WELCOME TO ALL OUR NEWEST MEMBERS!

Paulm, WitchAndShaman, Child of God, shadoworb, bonnietaylorauthor (If I missed anyone who is new and posting, please add yourself right onto this thread!)

So pleased to have you with us and posting! We'd love to hear about "who you are". Do feel free to tell us a bit about yourself!

To our already established members, take a moment to tell our new family members a bit about you!

Pull a chair up around the fireplace and get to know each other.

Thanks for the intro, Paulm!

Conspiracy theories - that's a good one I forgot to list! Don't worry if you haven't been on a forum in a while. This is not your typical forum. People won't jump all over you, no fighting, and no trolling. We have a great atmosphere and Debi and the rest of us moderators and staff work hard to keep it that way! :sunglasses: Hope to see you at movie night. Every Saturday night we watch an old sci-fi or horror flick and follow along in a chat about it. Sort of like Mystery Science Theater if you could join in with Joel and the robots!
Thanks for the intro, Paulm!

Conspiracy theories - that's a good one I forgot to list! Don't worry if you haven't been on a forum in a while. This is not your typical forum. People won't jump all over you, no fighting, and no trolling. We have a great atmosphere and Debi and the rest of us moderators and staff work hard to keep it that way! :sunglasses: Hope to see you at movie night. Every Saturday night we watch an old sci-fi or horror flick and follow along in a chat about it. Sort of like Mystery Science Theater if you could join in with Joel and the robots!

Reactions: Believer
WELCOME TO ALL OUR NEWEST MEMBERS!

Paulm, WitchAndShaman, Child of God, shadoworb, bonnietaylorauthor (If I missed anyone who is new and posting, please add yourself right onto this thread!)

So pleased to have you with us and posting! We'd love to hear about "who you are". Do feel free to tell us a bit about yourself!

To our already established members, take a moment to tell our new family members a bit about you!

Pull a chair up around the fireplace and get to know each other.

Thank you for providing such a wonderful location for likeminded people to share experiences, information, skills, tips, build friendships, etc.! What a great place you have created and I am thankful to have stumbled upon it! Thank you again & hugs, Dyana

Side Note: I am totally new to anything forum based so I tried to figure out how to post on the intro thread but it escapes me, man it sucks being behind on the technological curve of things, hehehe!

Thank you for providing such a wonderful location for likeminded people to share experiences, information, skills, tips, build friendships, etc.! What a great place you have created and I am thankful to have stumbled upon it! Thank you again & hugs, Dyana

Side Note: I am totally new to anything forum based so I tried to figure out how to post on the intro thread but it escapes me, man it sucks being behind on the technological curve of things, hehehe!
Welcome to the forum Believer !!

Please feel comfortable to look around, and if this whole forum thing is new to you, do not worry! We all started at that same place too! Just ask questions, even if you do it in a reply like this, just hit "reply" and we will all be happy to help you out wherever we can. You have found a safe, troll-free place to learn and exchange ideas, so jump righ in and have fun! :)

Howdy. I'm not much sure what to say about myself. My life isn't all that interesting. I'm 46 years old and have a Bachelor of Arts degree with a double major in Sociology and Psychology, with post undergraduate work in Religious and Existential Philosophy. My day job is a server and my passion is writing YA novels. I'm a big hippie, (hence my vocation choices,) a non-judgmental vegetarian and, generally speaking, open minded about all things.

Oh. And I seem to have the spirits of two young children attached to me. There's that.

Let's be clear... I have never seen them. They are, however, extremely clever in finding ways to communicate with me. They leave me dimes in unlikely places to let me know they're my friends. They play pranks on me... hiding my things, giving me gifts... they've even found a way to introduce themselves. Their names are Andrea and Susan. I'm pretty sure they're sisters.

I have always believed in ghosts. Still, the idea that spirits can take physical objects and move them? The idea that they can hack my cell phone and facebook? That seems a bit out there.

Only, when enough 'impossible' events occur, the logical thing is to look outside the box.

I'm not interested in 'cold spots' or 'EMFs.' My two little spirit friends programmed a phone number into my new cell phone. They stole my change purse and gave it back, a week later. They constantly taunt one of my co-workers who doesn't believe in them... and occasionally leave dimes for my co-workers who do believe. And tonight? Tonight they confirmed that, yes... they are just two. Yes, they are sisters. And yes... all my assumptions about what they are trying to say is true.

I've contacted countless 'paranormal research' societies. All of them balk when I talk about physical objects disappearing and reappearing. It's like they take 'Ghost Hunters' as scripture.

Two little spirits... Andrea and Susan... are reaching out to me.

Howdy. I'm not much sure what to say about myself. My life isn't all that interesting. I'm 46 years old and have a Bachelor of Arts degree with a double major in Sociology and Psychology, with post undergraduate work in Religious and Existential Philosophy. My day job is a server and my passion is writing YA novels. I'm a big hippie, (hence my vocation choices,) a non-judgmental vegetarian and, generally speaking, open minded about all things.

Oh. And I seem to have the spirits of two young children attached to me. There's that.

Let's be clear... I have never seen them. They are, however, extremely clever in finding ways to communicate with me. They leave me dimes in unlikely places to let me know they're my friends. They play pranks on me... hiding my things, giving me gifts... they've even found a way to introduce themselves. Their names are Andrea and Susan. I'm pretty sure they're sisters.

I have always believed in ghosts. Still, the idea that spirits can take physical objects and move them? The idea that they can hack my cell phone and facebook? That seems a bit out there.

Only, when enough 'impossible' events occur, the logical thing is to look outside the box.

I'm not interested in 'cold spots' or 'EMFs.' My two little spirit friends programmed a phone number into my new cell phone. They stole my change purse and gave it back, a week later. They constantly taunt one of my co-workers who doesn't believe in them... and occasionally leave dimes for my co-workers who do believe. And tonight? Tonight they confirmed that, yes... they are just two. Yes, they are sisters. And yes... all my assumptions about what they are trying to say is true.

I've contacted countless 'paranormal research' societies. All of them balk when I talk about physical objects disappearing and reappearing. It's like they take 'Ghost Hunters' as scripture.

Thanks for introducing yourself, Soulphisticate I think that you will fit right in here with your background and experiences. Welcome to the ParaNormalForum. We are a friendly bunch of like minded individuals who share our thoughts and experiences.

I am totally new to anything forum
Welcome to the ParaNormalForum (PNF) Believer. For many of us, certainly me, a forum was new. Look around, read, reply, experiment, enjoy the PNF. There is a wealth of information at your finger tips. Ask any questions, even if it seems dumb to you. No one will judge or be critical because we are all here to share and learn.

Reactions: Seahunter

From one of the "original" hippies to another, welcome!

Objects appearing and disappearing...read this: Debi, question re: that word “apport.”

Just tap that and it should take you to the post.

The use of coins by spirits is well documented as a form of communication. Sounds like you have much to share! Do start a thread in our Paranormal Experiences area. Perhaps our accumulated knowledge can help you understand some of this a bit more.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter