Getting to know you....

Hi everyone! Thanks for the add. My name is Jonathon, but most people call me Jon. I'm from NC, but currently living in New Mexico. I've been into cryptozoology and the paranormal ever since I can remember. Unfortunately I've never really had any experiences outside of seeing what looks like a UFO in the sky occasionally. I do believe in certain cryptids and the paranormal. I try to be skeptical of things, but I always go into reading and hearing encounters with an open mind. Dogman is my favorite cryptid. I never thought they existed until my good friend that I've known for over 11 years told me about his encounter with one. I look forward to talking with you and reading about all things strange!
Welcome aboard. I am a believer in these things too. I look forward to reading your posts.

Hi everyone! Thanks for the add. My name is Jonathon, but most people call me Jon. I'm from NC, but currently living in New Mexico. I've been into cryptozoology and the paranormal ever since I can remember. Unfortunately I've never really had any experiences outside of seeing what looks like a UFO in the sky occasionally. I do believe in certain cryptids and the paranormal. I try to be skeptical of things, but I always go into reading and hearing encounters with an open mind. Dogman is my favorite cryptid. I never thought they existed until my good friend that I've known for over 11 years told me about his encounter with one. I look forward to talking with you and reading about all things strange!
Welcome Dogman,also my favourite cryptid as I feel it does exist, would love to hear of your friend's encounter some time.

Good evening all. Just a quick introduction.

My name is Malcolm "Titch" Evans, am 48 years young and I have been involved with the Paranormal for over 20 years. I spent 8 years as a Sprit Board Medium before going into the investigative side of things. I am the founder, and current Lead Investigator, of the North Nottinghamshire Paranormal Group (NNPG) in the UK.

Joined the group for some banter, share thoughts and views, debate (politely of course) and hopefully, answer some questions based on experiences I have had. I look forward to our conversations and to meet new friends.

Good evening all. Just a quick introduction.

My name is Malcolm "Titch" Evans, am 48 years young and I have been involved with the Paranormal for over 20 years. I spent 8 years as a Sprit Board Medium before going into the investigative side of things. I am the founder, and current Lead Investigator, of the North Nottinghamshire Paranormal Group (NNPG) in the UK.

Joined the group for some banter, share thoughts and views, debate (politely of course) and hopefully, answer some questions based on experiences I have had. I look forward to our conversations and to meet new friends.
Welcome, Titch, to the ParaNormal Forum. I look forward to hearing some of your experiences.

Hi, all. Like everyone my age I grew up with the X-Files and In Search Of. In the last 10 years I’ve grown more into a hardened skeptic and haven’t seen or experienced anything that I would ascribe to the supernatural. Yet I still watch all the shows and listen to the podcasts. I’d love to have my mind changed but as Carl Sagan was fond of saying, “extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence”. I want that evidence. And so here I am hoping to see and hear the claims and maybe find something that‘ll move me off of my stance of “I doubt it”.