Getting to know you....

Hi S3ke, and welcome to the PNF. We look forward to hearing of your experiences. The forum is a mix of people from different backgrounds, vocations, and cultures; we both learn from and offer assistance to one another based on our life experiences. There is no judgment here, only an interest in exchanging ideas and beliefs about all aspects of the paranormal. Thanks for joining us.

Hello everyone, I'm S3ke and new to the forum. Thank you for adding me. I've always had a peaked interest in the paranormal and glad to have stumbled upon it in my research. I live with my mom, sister, grandfather, and grump cat. I work as a CNA in a nursing home and have had quite a few experiences in my life whether during my military career and my CNA one. I look forward to reading interesting topics and exchanging opinions with others on the happenings. Nice to meet you. :)
Hi and welcome to the forum. Can you tell us how to pronounce your name? Is it a play on the word psych?

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hi everyone! I'm Daisy and I am 36 year old. I am divorced with kids ( my whole world). I have always been into the paranormal with many stories to tell,but I was told that it was a "sin" and to ignore it. I live in a very small town and knew from the time I was young I was an empath. I'm not sure what else to say right now, but thanks for this great forum! I look forward to catching up with everyone!

Hi everyone! I'm Daisy and I am 36 year old. I am divorced with kids ( my whole world). I have always been into the paranormal with many stories to tell,but I was told that it was a "sin" and to ignore it. I live in a very small town and knew from the time I was young I was an empath. I'm not sure what else to say right now, but thanks for this great forum! I look forward to catching up with everyone!
Welcome to the PNF Daisy. I’m an empty too. There are several other routine members here who are empaths and many more who have some more limited empathic experiences or have an empathic family member. Feel very free to share your ideas and questions. We do not see psychic experiences as sinful - they are in fact very natural. We just still don’t know how or why we experience them.

Welcome to the PNF Daisy. I’m an empty too. There are several other routine members here who are empaths and many more who have some more limited empathic experiences or have an empathic family member. Feel very free to share your ideas and questions. We do not see psychic experiences as sinful - they are in fact very natural. We just still don’t know how or why we experience them.
Thank you very much!!

Reactions: 7Critter
Welcome Daisy,I'll think you will enjoy it here and looking foward to hear of your experiences.

Welcome Daisy. You will find this is a judgment free zone. We are a friendly and open minded group.

Hi everyone! Thanks for the add. My name is Jonathon, but most people call me Jon. I'm from NC, but currently living in New Mexico. I've been into cryptozoology and the paranormal ever since I can remember. Unfortunately I've never really had any experiences outside of seeing what looks like a UFO in the sky occasionally. I do believe in certain cryptids and the paranormal. I try to be skeptical of things, but I always go into reading and hearing encounters with an open mind. Dogman is my favorite cryptid. I never thought they existed until my good friend that I've known for over 11 years told me about his encounter with one. I look forward to talking with you and reading about all things strange!

Hi everyone! Thanks for the add. My name is Jonathon, but most people call me Jon. I'm from NC, but currently living in New Mexico. I've been into cryptozoology and the paranormal ever since I can remember. Unfortunately I've never really had any experiences outside of seeing what looks like a UFO in the sky occasionally. I do believe in certain cryptids and the paranormal. I try to be skeptical of things, but I always go into reading and hearing encounters with an open mind. Dogman is my favorite cryptid. I never thought they existed until my good friend that I've known for over 11 years told me about his encounter with one. I look forward to talking with you and reading about all things strange!
Welcome to the forum, Dogman! Dig around in the cryptid section and you may find things of interest. ;)

Reactions: DogmanInvestigator