Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

Getting to know you....

Ishamael

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I'm new here, but not to the forum scene. Before some kind of shutdown (still not sure if it's just "renos" or lack of funds in covid-related xD), I frequented talkparanormal. I always loved talking about paranormal topics, through highschool. When I hit university, I found that site and got my first opportunity to talk about these topics at-will (and not just late-night walks with friends). It's been 12 years since then, but I still love having these talks.

I've had a few paranormal experiences, but only about 3 or 4 instances are ones that coloured me odd enough to logically pursue. Those same instances have lead me to want to find the best/most accurate way to validate them. So, that's what drives me, more or less. :)

Generic stuffs: I'm from Canada. I'm a university graduate. My favourite book series is The Wheel of Time, I really hope I can say the same about the tv series coming out. :D Hi!

7Christie

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
Hey everybody! I'm new here, but not to the forum scene. Before some kind of shutdown (still not sure if it's just "renos" or lack of funds in covid-related xD), I frequented talkparanormal. I always loved talking about paranormal topics, through highschool. When I hit university, I found that site and got my first opportunity to talk about these topics at-will (and not just late-night walks with friends). It's been 12 years since then, but I still love having these talks.

I've had a few paranormal experiences, but only about 3 or 4 instances are ones that coloured me odd enough to logically pursue. Those same instances have lead me to want to find the best/most accurate way to validate them. So, that's what drives me, more or less. :)

Generic stuffs: I'm from Canada. I'm a university graduate. My favourite book series is The Wheel of Time, I really hope I can say the same about the tv series coming out. :D Hi!
Welcome, Ishamael, to the ParaNormal Forum.

Last edited:
OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Hi and welcome! Glad to have you with us.

Reactions: 7Christie

Paintman

Go Go White Sox
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Hello Ishmael.
Welcome aboard. What did you study ?
My name is Paintman and I love the red hot Chicago White Sox and the color yellow. You may know me as the inventor of the Brazilian Steakhouse burger. Also once petted a kangaroo, and have been falsely accused of cheating at solitaire. However I'm not too sure what the rules are.

Reactions: Debi and 7Christie

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score

Welcome aboard , we look forward to hearing your stories.