Getting to know you....

OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Hi Brandy. Welcome to the forum. If you need help, just let us know!

Brandy

Reaction score
Hi Brandy. Welcome to the forum. If you need help, just let us know!
Hello, I'm Brandy and glad to have joined this forum. I consider myself a country person, but actually have lived in both, the city and rural. If you give me a choice though I prefer the rural, love people, animals and nature.

Stories of the Universe are fascinating, as well as exploring the unknown. I do believe we are not alone and have had experiences with the possibility aliens have visited earth. Even though there are logical reasons for many things that happen, I accept the paranormal does exist. I believe in God and His Son Jesus, and that life continues after our time on earth.

Some of my hobbies include cooking, sewing, artwork, and going on relaxing walks in the woods. I've had dogs, cats, goats and fish as well as cattle, and at present have a parakeet named Oliver.

I enjoy reading of other people and their experiences and look forward to reading and sharing stories and ideas.

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Brandy and glad to have joined this forum. I consider myself a country person, but actually have lived in both, the city and rural. If you give me a choice though I prefer the rural, love people, animals and nature.

Stories of the Universe are fascinating, as well as exploring the unknown. I do believe we are not alone and have had experiences with the possibility aliens have visited earth. Even though there are logical reasons for many things that happen, I accept the paranormal does exist. I believe in God and His Son Jesus, and that life continues after our time on earth.

Some of my hobbies include cooking, sewing, artwork, and going on relaxing walks in the woods. I've had dogs, cats, goats and fish as well as cattle, and at present have a parakeet named Oliver.

I enjoy reading of other people and their experiences and look forward to reading and sharing stories and ideas.
Hi Brandy,I grew up in the city and moved out bush 30 odd years ago,not going back lol,also a animal person with many dogs,cats chickens and ferrets.Welcome to the forum.Oz.

Reactions: Brandy

Paintman

Go Go White Sox
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Hi Brandy, welcome aboard and I hope you have a good time here.
My name is Paintman. I love the Chicago White Sox and the color yellow.
I have two claims to fame. Once petted a kangaroo and invented the Brazilian Gaucho Burger.

Reactions: Brandy

Brandy

Reaction score
Sounds like you've had some fun, petting a kangaroo and inventing a burger. I'm looking forward to a good time here.

Reactions: Debi and Paintman