Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

Getting to know you....

Smile4dastrs

Reaction score
Howdy everyone I'm new! My name is Asia but you can call me Andrea I prefer that because i like my middle name better. I like birds,dogs the occult, ufos! Anime! psychic things,ghost the most, my hobbies in include,music, art, writing,weed, and photography. Las Vegas NV is where I reside. An potatoes chips are my fav (thought I'd put* that llittle bit out there) ^__^

Reactions: Debi

7Christie

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
Howdy everyone I'm new! My name is Asia but you can call me Andrea I prefer that because i like my middle name better. I like birds,dogs the occult, ufos! Anime! psychic things,ghost the most, my hobbies in include,music, art, writing,weed, and photography. Las Vegas NV is where I reside. An potatoes chips are my fav (thought I'd put* that llittle bit out there) ^__^
Welcome, Andrea, to the ParaNormal Forum. Thanks for telling us a little about yourself.

OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, Andrea. If you need any help finding your way around, just give us a yell. :)

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Welcome Andrea. Hope you find things that interest you.

The Outlaw

Reaction score
How's it going ladies and gentlemen? I'm the Outlaw and I just stumbled across the board on Friday night before deciding to join up last night. I'm a 39 year old male and I've been hanging around message boards on and off since I was 17 and they're always relationship forums but I just couldn't pass this one up for a change. I'm looking forward to exploring a bit and posting on here as well.

Reactions: RoseRed and Lynne

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Welcome Outlaw. I think you will find everyone here to be open and sharing. We have a huge variety of experiences and interested represented.

As for me, I’ve been a member for 2-1/2 years; you can learn about me by reading my own Welcome post on the very first page of this same thread.

Welcome again Sir.

Reactions: Lynne

The Outlaw

Reaction score
Welcome Outlaw. I think you will find everyone here to be open and sharing. We have a huge variety of experiences and interested represented.

As for me, I’ve been a member for 2-1/2 years; you can learn about me by reading my own Welcome post on the very first page of this same thread.

Welcome again Sir.
Thank you, WitchandShaman. Glad I found this board. Should be a refreshing change in pace for me.

Reactions: Lynne

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
How's it going ladies and gentlemen? I'm the Outlaw and I just stumbled across the board on Friday night before deciding to join up last night. I'm a 39 year old male and I've been hanging around message boards on and off since I was 17 and they're always relationship forums but I just couldn't pass this one up for a change. I'm looking forward to exploring a bit and posting on here as well.
Welcome aboard. I hope you have fun looking around. We are a fun bunch. Post often.