Getting to know you....

Hi everyone, I'm jade, 26, from the UK - I believe in the paranormal activity and I'm looking for paranormal buddies, also I have never been on a ghost hunt but I would love too. I do have a paranormal group chat on a social media platform that I made and my 3rd cousin Cindell is apart of it and she has been doing paranormal thing for years and I want to be like her!!

Hi everyone, I'm jade, 26, from the UK - I believe in the paranormal activity and I'm looking for paranormal buddies, also I have never been on a ghost hunt but I would love too. I do have a paranormal group chat on a social media platform that I made and my 3rd cousin Cindell is apart of it and she has been doing paranormal thing for years and I want to be like her!!
Hi Jade, and welcome.

Welcome Jade :cool:

Welcome!

Welcome Jade.

Welcome to the forum Jade. I have to mention you look very much like my youngest daughter though she's a bit older at 32 and her name is Jade. I'm sure you will like it here, it's the number one site for genuine paranormal experiences with helpful and friendly members.

Welcome to the PNF Jade.