Get Back EVP

Hello and welcome to PNF Woodchip.
Was there previous activity in that bedroom or the house
I am curious as well if there was any other activity. You mentioned about other sessions, were they same location or different place? Only asking as if there has been no activity there, you could be inviting it...which can escalate things.

I am curious as well if there was any other activity. You mentioned about other sessions, were they same location or different place? Only asking as if there has been no activity there, you could be inviting it...which can escalate things.
Thank you selectric. Activity wise people who have been to the house have noticed a glass move across the table before however this was nearly 5 years ago. Only about a year ago there was a small glass that was thrown across the table when I was there. This I cannot confirm due to the amount of people in the room only with 2 others witnessing it.

I have spoken to one of the parents and he did say the other month that he woke up very early in the morning with what sounded like a womens voice saying “hello” outside of my room. Straight after was banging in the attic. I however cannot confirm due to not witnessing it but I do take his word for it.

Thank you

Reactions: Selectric
It's hard to confirm anything unless you have witnessed it. Just take caution pursuing those answers. I've made that mistake long time ago, especially when the unwanted comes knocking.

It's hard to confirm anything unless you have witnessed it. Just take caution pursuing those answers. I've made that mistake long time ago, especially when the unwanted comes knocking.
Thank you I certainly will!

Do you find that holy water helps? I have a bottle of that in the same bedroom

Location is the same house

Thank you I certainly will!

Do you find that holy water helps? I have a bottle of that in the same bedroom
I myself have found telling whatever it is to leave. You in the end have control of your environment. There are times it takes far more than that, depending on whatever IT is. Luckily, i never reached that awful stage.

I myself have found telling whatever it is to leave. You in the end have control of your environment. There are times it takes far more than that, depending on whatever IT is. Luckily, i never reached that awful stage.
Thanks

I did visit my partners house and conducted an ITC session. She claimed she could see black shadows in the house and just a feeling of been uncomfortable after a passing over a family member. After firmly asking the spirit to leave it, the ITC immediately replied saying Okay.

The general atmosphere in the house feels much better and nothing has been seen since.

The general atmosphere in the house feels much better and nothing has been seen since.
That's awesome. When i was young, we didn't have access to information like we do now. This site has helped me put a lot into perspective. When i had experiences, some of the knowledge i have now would've been great. Everyone on the forum has had their own experiences across the paranormal board, but the atmosphere here is all about help. It's good to put stuff out there and discuss...within limits. There are subjects here that are not allowed for good reason.

That's awesome. When i was young, we didn't have access to information like we do now. This site has helped me put a lot into perspective. When i had experiences, some of the knowledge i have now would've been great. Everyone on the forum has had their own experiences across the paranormal board, but the atmosphere here is all about help. It's good to put stuff out there and discuss...within limits. There are subjects here that are not allowed for good reason.
I am glad I found the forum. It really will help me with future sessions. I will also try and be of assistance to anyone that needs it but still a lot to learn myself.

I agree I have herd of certain subjects which I keep well away from.