Get Back EVP

Woodchip

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have just been looking through a short session that I conducted a month or two ago. I have part of the recording inwhich after I say "Hello" you can hear 3 taps and then something say "Get Back".

Now I found this when I was going through the recording with Audtion and I havent used anything to speed up or enhance the audio the only thing I have done is crop it rather than uploading the full session.

Does this sound like a spirit to you?
I used my laptop's microphone to record when trying out a spirit box app.

Let me know what you think :)

I will have a comb through some more recordings that I have and if I come across anything I will fire it over to the forum

Thanks

Hi all,

I have just been looking through a short session that I conducted a month or two ago. I have part of the recording inwhich after I say "Hello" you can hear 3 taps and then something say "Get Back".

Now I found this when I was going through the recording with Audtion and I havent used anything to speed up or enhance the audio the only thing I have done is crop it rather than uploading the full session.

Does this sound like a spirit to you?
I used my laptop's microphone to record when trying out a spirit box app.

Let me know what you think :)

I will have a comb through some more recordings that I have and if I come across anything I will fire it over to the forum

Thanks
Hi Woodchip and welcome to the PNF. Would you give us some background on the EVP? Where was it recorded and what prompted you to attempt contact?

Reactions: Selectric
Hi Woodchip and welcome to the PNF. Would you give us some background on the EVP? Where was it recorded and what prompted you to attempt contact?
Thanks Duke :) and sure! It was recorded in a bedroom in our house. It was a impromptu event that I didnt really plan. It was just a quick record and see what I hear upon reviewing

Thanks Duke :) and sure! It was recorded in a bedroom in our house. It was a impromptu event that I didnt really plan. It was just a quick record and see what I hear upon reviewing
Was there previous activity in that bedroom or the house in general that led you to try to make contact, or was this an off the cuff act on your part just to see if you'd get a response?

Was there previous activity in that bedroom or the house in general that led you to try to make contact, or was this an off the cuff act on your part just to see if you'd get a response?
This was an off the cuff act. What do you think of it?

This was an off the cuff act. What do you think of it?
I hear what could be "get back." Which "spirit box app" were you using? The spirit boxes I'm familiar with use radio frequency scanning, but I don't hear any radio signals here.

I hear what could be "get back." Which "spirit box app" were you using? The spirit boxes I'm familiar with use radio frequency scanning, but I don't hear any radio signals here.
Its the one for the iPhones that use the EMF sensor and has a word bank. You can hear after I say "Hello" the spirit box app make a noise, after that it sounds like the EVP comes straight through to the microphone

Its the one for the iPhones that use the EMF sensor and has a word bank. You can hear after I say "Hello" the spirit box app make a noise, after that it sounds like the EVP comes straight through to the microphone
Interesting. I'm confident you'll get others here to comment on the EVP. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Reactions: Woodchip
Hi Chip and welcome! I am not familiar with the apps found out there. We have a few investigators as members here who may be able to give you some better input on that method.

I'm always leery of EVP's. Not that they aren't there, but because they are there and we can't determine who or even what is communicating with us. With the EVP you have there, does it want to "Get Back" to a place, is it telling you to Get Back, or is it a partial sentence? These are all questions I have when hearing one of these.

Hi Chip and welcome! I am not familiar with the apps found out there. We have a few investigators as members here who may be able to give you some better input on that method.

I'm always leery of EVP's. Not that they aren't there, but because they are there and we can't determine who or even what is communicating with us. With the EVP you have there, does it want to "Get Back" to a place, is it telling you to Get Back, or is it a partial sentence? These are all questions I have when hearing one of these.
Hi thank you! They seem good do some of the applications but I think it’s vital to record as it’s a bit tricky sometimes in real-time.

That is very true! I will have another look through some more of the recordings