News GEORGE NOORY'S PARANORMAL DATING SERVICE

He really needs to have a team to run things by before just doing them - and not a bunch of yes-men - people that will tell him how crazy something really sounds.

Reactions: surge and Debi
Here's a different article.

http://www.kcentv.com/story/2922734...hes-dating-website-for-paranormal-aficionados

This is the closing paragraph:

"What sets Paranormaldate.com apart from other dating websites dabbling in the genre of paranormal interests? "GEORGE!" explains Rollings. "Our founder is undoubtedly one of the foremost authorities on the subject matters that are of interest to members of Paranormaldate.com."

If Snoory is one of the foremost authorities on paranormal matters, then the field is in a lot of trouble! :rolleyes:

Here's a different article.

http://www.kcentv.com/story/2922734...hes-dating-website-for-paranormal-aficionados

This is the closing paragraph:

"What sets Paranormaldate.com apart from other dating websites dabbling in the genre of paranormal interests? "GEORGE!" explains Rollings. "Our founder is undoubtedly one of the foremost authorities on the subject matters that are of interest to members of Paranormaldate.com."

If Snoory is one of the foremost authorities on paranormal matters, then the field is in a lot of trouble! :rolleyes:
The only things Noory is the foremost authority on is how to take a well-established paranormal radio program and turn it into a four-hour crap fest... and how to give the least amount of effort possible and still keep his job.

I don't really see if taking off. I think it is just part of Whorge's enormous ego. He thinks he can do no wrong, and has all the answers for his "Whorgies" so now he's going to play cosmic matchmaker. Wait until he gets the Numbers Lady in on it to help make exciting C2C love matches. :rolleyes:
You were right, Roy, and it didn't take him long! :p

Attachments

• coast_.png
    coast_.png
    216.8 KB · Views: 169
Reactions: Seahunter
So.... Graham Hancock will be Art's first guest, the Whorge hasn't had Hancock on in a while and he just happens to be a back door guest?! Coincidence! Oh wait, Whorge doesn't believe in those. Let the games begin.

Me: Over the hill radio announcer, if fact, the king of radio. If you're not sleeping or listening to an infomercial, then you're definitely listening to me.

You: Young and easily manipulated by someone with a little bit of money. Did I say a little? I mean A LOT. I'm a very wealthy man. Does that do anything for you?

Look into my dead, souless eyes and let me take to you to the Casbah....I would take you to The Marakesh, my restaurant but like C2C, I drove that into the ground, too.

I am enclosing a picture of me for your viewing pleasure. I am dressed to impress and to dance the night away.

16lfed2.jpg