News GEORGE NOORY'S PARANORMAL DATING SERVICE

I just checked the C2C site. For a man who just said last week he doesn't really celebrate birthdays....tomorrow night's show is titled "Secret Door...Birthday Edition", so all Whorge's friends can tell him how wonderful he is. Does the man have NO shame?

I just checked the C2C site. For a man who just said last week he doesn't really celebrate birthdays....tomorrow night's show is titled "Secret Door...Birthday Edition", so all Whorge's friends can tell him how wonderful he is. Does the man have NO shame?
He doesn't know the meaning of the word! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Debi
This dating scheme and video are simply beyond words it is so contrived. It is shameless and slimy - which says Noory all over it. There is no way he did it out of the kindness of his heart or for the listeners - if there was any chance of making a few cents on it, that's the motivation for sleazy used car salesman Whorge.

I'll more than likely be up tonight so I'll listen in to see just how he announces this on air.

Reactions: Seahunter
It just doesn't even sound real. It sounds like one of his cheesy April Fool's Day jokes.
Which is why I double checked to be sure it was real. THREE SOURCES on this one! Usually I'll do a two source check on stuff. This one, I just had trouble believing he went this route!

Which is why I double checked to be sure it was real. THREE SOURCES on this one! Usually I'll do a two source check on stuff. This one, I just had trouble believing he went this route!
I don't really see if taking off. I think it is just part of Whorge's enormous ego. He thinks he can do no wrong, and has all the answers for his "Whorgies" so now he's going to play cosmic matchmaker. Wait until he gets the Numbers Lady in on it to help make exciting C2C love matches. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: surge
I don't really see if taking off. I think it is just part of Whorge's enormous ego. He thinks he can do no wrong, and has all the answers for his "Whorgies" so now he's going to play cosmic matchmaker. Wait until he gets the Number's Lady in on it to help make exciting C2C love matches. :rolleyes:
Oh dear Goddess....you're right. It's gonna happen. That's not even an "if"! :screamcat:

Just wait...the next thing will be voodoo dolls and love spells for sale.